PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Commentator then? We need something to keep him occupied. It's either that or we tell him to sit in the corner of a round room. That should keep him busy for the rest of the series.

I'm still waiting to find out how you keep an idiot in suspense too.
I prefer to adopt a behind-the-scenes role - keeping an eye on the odds and handing out the brown envelopes.
Incidentally I approached some of your team about getting out for as cheaply as 20 and I couldn't find a single player who'd ever managed to make that many!

I'm still waiting to find out how you keep an idiot in suspense too.
I prefer to adopt a behind-the-scenes role - keeping an eye on the odds and handing out the brown envelopes.
Incidentally I approached some of your team about getting out for as cheaply as 20 and I couldn't find a single player who'd ever managed to make that many!
Oh really? Well TFLUA who is a gun bowler has made 20 on quite a few occasions. You really are a moron.

I suppose we could put you and Bushy in a fight to the death. The winner gets to be the team mascot. Sound good?

Your the one playing for TTSFL (if u make the squad of course)
Your IQ is about as high as your batting average it seems.

PS: The banter is getting alot better, keep it up guys.

Last edited:
I aint playing. Dont see the point in playing. Too easy. It took you guys 3 games to figure out you hold the bat by the handle
Yeah we wanted to see if we could hit six sixes in an over using just the handle. Didn't work, could only get 5.

Yeah we wanted to see if we could hit six sixes in an over using just the handle. Didn't work, could only get 5.

No sixes is when the ball goes over the rope. Not when the ball hits the stumps.

P.S. So why dont you go back to TTSFL and try and save up some money so you guys can buy a shower

No sixes is when the ball goes over the rope. Not when the ball hits the stumps.

P.S. So why dont you go back to TTSFL and try and save up some money so you guys can buy a shower
We don't need showers, we don't even work up a sweat against you lot.

Users who are viewing this thread