PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Obviously when we're batting. The way you guys bowl it doesn't need much encouragement.

Simbazz heres a basic run through of what everyones agreed on. Planetcricket=brilliant
tfhfaohfehfhs-crap

Yes, that seems to be the occuring theme of this thread. I'm up to speed now.

You boys still rabbiting on? From what I can tell, you are the whingers. First we didnt post. Then we were posting to much. Then we used bad language. Then we were spamming. Then it was out fault because the 'direction of the thread changed'.

Grow some balls, get off your knees and take responsibility! If you don't want us here, I am happy to pull the plug on the series, and we will let your sub-standard cricket league fail.

Now throw me the ball and lets get this series started!

I'd throw you a ball but i wouldn't want you to miss catching it and go home with a broken nose, i'll just hand it to you instead.

Yeah, that annoys me too. In real life I'm obviously an awesome player but I could never buy a wicket in cricsim. Or wait, is that the other way round? :p

Yeah Colin, the other way around ;)

I'm an English all-rounder in the mould of Anthoney McGrath...

I'll umpire ;)

Pah, McGrath my backside, you're more like a batting version of Glenn Mcgrath and a bowling version of Ricky Ponting. ;)

Obviously when we're batting. The way you guys bowl it doesn't need much encouragement.

Just be glad that i'm not bowling ;) In the past i've been pretty decent. Its just our wickets are hotbeds for our batters, so we tend not to have very many "star," bowlers, but those who are up for it certainly are the best!

On your wickets its like playing on a Karachi wicket except its got more potholes than the main street in my town (There's a few mines underneath it, so theres loads of subsidence)

LOL its been funny this thread has...amazing when TFFSl think they've mocked enough when they a mock which is just too hard to retaliate,they must be thinking,"Man really if we cant win the cricsim atleast we can try and defeat them in mocking"pity they cant win either :p

Hahaha, that had me in stitches. Totally Tangy Smell? Oh please, spare me.

It seems ILI still isn't smart enough to comprehend that it is actually (:O) TFFSL.

Ah well, he won't be getting a game anyway, I don't think any other forum would want him in their side considering that he spams nonstop at PFS.

Funny how you guys think you're fantastic at banter. Reading through these posts, they are shocking. I think I laughed out loud once and that was to one of TBNB's post.

Oh, and Simbazz, just to let you know mate, Ricky Ponting has taken 14 wickets in first class cricket, perhaps you should choose another example maybe?

Last edited:
Totally Tangy smell? That's the worst one yet.

Maybe Zorax should give them some sledging lessons. He is better than them all combined X100 at least, at sledging.
Too bad he is never here to do his super cool sledges. Still thinking of them I guess.

Pretty amusing, everyones attempts at coming up with what TFFSL stands for, surely you aren't all THAT childish??? Totally tangy smell? Just leave this thread mate. Please.

Too bad he is never here to do his super cool sledges. Still thinking of them I guess.

Pretty amusing, everyones attempts at coming up with what TFFSL stands for, surely you aren't all THAT childish??? Totally tangy smell? Just leave this thread mate. Please.

Coming from you that is pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread