PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

I'd throw you a ball but i wouldn't want you to miss catching it and go home with a broken nose, i'll just hand it to you instead.
lol nice come back. You are talking to the bowler of the series here, mark my words.

Man, you TFFSL guys are so full of yourselves.
Its called a 'winning culture' apparently if you play for Australia :D

lol nice come back. You are talking to the bowler of the series here, mark my words.

Its called a 'winning culture' apparently if you play for Australia :D

It was a nice comeback, and the only way you're going to get bowler of the series is when we all rack up triple centuries (in the same innings) and basically back away and let you have our stumps.

And the winning culture is something you won't be taking to. Thats the Melbourne Bitters philosophy, and soon to be PC's.

Simbazz, most improved member? You mean he was worse?:what

Maybe they mean on the cricket field, you should watch out for his scary left arm chinaman. I hear he's got the speed up to 60 km/h, but he'll probably need to get it a bit higher to be effective considering he doesn't turn the ball at all.

It was a nice comeback, and the only way you're going to get bowler of the series is when we all rack up triple centuries (in the same innings) and basically back away and let you have our stumps.

And the winning culture is something you won't be taking to. Thats the Melbourne Bitters philosophy, and soon to be PC's.

The big ol' bear will get bowler of the series whether he gets 1-100 or 6-50.

It'll probably be the latter, but the umpires at TF like to meddle in a bit of cow and panda territory every now and then.

We won't need the PC umpires to be as rigged as we know we're that good that we'll wipe the floor with you cocky buggers even if we do play fairly.

Maybe they mean on the cricket field, you should watch out for his scary left arm chinaman. I hear he's got the speed up to 60 km/h, but he'll probably need to get it a bit higher to be effective considering he doesn't turn the ball at all.
That would explain why i saw you having a cup of tea in the nets while he was bowling at you.

Never as bad at sledging as you.

Oh, so you post here ILI?

Not the Mr silent who relies on sexual favours to get anywhere at TF?

It's alright, you'll soon find the HMAS Tokyo girls are much better at TF than anything you've got here.

TF>PC in every single way.

Last edited:
Considering my form over at TF so far this seson (averaging about 100 with the ball in tests, and 50 with the ball in ODIs) I will still have trouble

:upray:upray:upray

Considering my form over at TF so far this seson (averaging about 100 with the ball in tests, and 50 with the ball in ODIs) I will still have trouble

:upray:upray:upray

Well I reccomend you stay away ;). I would say at home but anywhere is better then there

I'll give him some credit. You do have to watch out for his special ball.

Thats the one where it only bounces once. Most bounce twice before getting to the batter. His special ball only comes out after 5 or 6 attempts though.

Users who are viewing this thread