PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Alright, let's get our main guys out there.

The Real team will certianly dominate, both in batting, and bowling.

Unluckily, the PC Mod's XI were too busy eating, but if Mrs. Ste wasn't around, then I'm sure that the Tornadoes would be bowled out for about less than 100, and we'd win with all 10 wickets to spare :)

A nice day at the office for a social warm up. Well done Tornadoes! A few warm down beers and then some more wins.

Your mods match will turn out to be the highlight of the series for PC. It'll be the only time all season where you guys were even a slight chance of winning after the first innings

I make 81 on a poor pitch and yet Tigger gets man of the match?

On an excellent pitch, fair go, but mine was definitely the stand out knock of the match. :D

Getting used to the taste of winning early, we're going to have our mouths full of it by the end of the tour. Great start, bowlers were exceptional.

That's a good performance by the Tornados. Tigger & Blake played well. Good bowling, Matt. :clap This tour should be interesting. :)

I have to say that Ste's wife prepared a fantastic pitch there, though that being said I did bowl brilliantly, especially near the end. I think that total is certainly an easy one to chase, I think our batsman won't need even 40 overs to get it.

Great call.
Good to see BM sticking to his usual tradition of going wicketless. Thought you might have been able to break through against these bunnies mate:D

Doesnt seem to be my calling does it?

Will get 5-fer next game, watch and see. :D

Excellent, a new top score. Well done TFFSL - you beat the part-timers. Now let's see how you fare against the main side.

We will do well, we dont know how to do bad. ;)

:eek: Poor batting by our mods:mad No worries though. This was just a show of how awesome our bowling is. Play one more match and you see how awesome our batting is.

Suck it up son, we won, you lost.

Be a gracious loser and congratulate the winner.

Panda and TFLUA rolling the arm over nicely there... GOod to see boys.

Panda's back I reckon. Havnt taken 3 fa in a good season and a half :)

Users who are viewing this thread