PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

Get lost, them boxes of cookies are always stale and broken!

I want a LARGE Sundae, prefferably Caramel...and ask for a Flake as well please.

Then you have a deal. Id live to bring him here to WA.

Hey so you can't even put ****? Just asking because we've got some nice juicey avatars getting made for all us TFers, I'll edit out the swearing but I need to know whats allowed to change it.

Hey so you can't even put ****? Just asking because we've got some nice juicey avatars getting made for all us TFers, I'll edit out the swearing but I need to know whats allowed to change it.
Pardon?

Well I've produced avatars for everyone from TFFSL to use.

It's got swearing in it, and I want to know whether I'm allowed to change it to ****, or completely new words.

Sorry if I didn't make much sense before.

[EDIT - BTW with my current avatar, It was a test to see whether I could use GIF's as avatars. They're not that horrible.

I'm here Tornadoes!

TFFSL kicks the **** out of this **** poor site.

New words. I still think blanking out isn't allowed...

Very uhh "weak" around here aren't they:p

Well I've produced avatars for everyone from TFFSL to use.

It's got swearing in it, and I want to know whether I'm allowed to change it to ****, or completely new words.

Sorry if I didn't make much sense before.

[EDIT - BTW with my current avatar, It was a test to see whether I could use GIF's as avatars. They're not that horrible.
I'm about to put it on.:D

no i got banned for those 2 reasons i said

i hardly did any mick lewis threads

btw i will be back

sooner then later there on the cricket forum

which is crap now with no me there
Go away you disgrace.

Last edited:
Get lost, them boxes of cookies are always stale and broken!

I want a LARGE Sundae, prefferably Caramel...and ask for a Flake as well please.

Then you have a deal. Id live to bring him here to WA.

Well to be honest, I don't want to get you a Big Mac. I am more of a McOz man myself. And while ordering your burger, I get one for myself also. Those Chef's at Macca's get a pretty hard time, so I would order the same type of burger for both of us because its less work for the Chef.

So is a McOz ok? I suppose we could go McChiken..? Its not like there is anything wrong with BigMacs, but if you get a BigMac you really need to buy a drink. And if we both go Big Mac's, we both need a drink. And really, one of those large watered down Coke's isn't enough. And then if you don't like Coke, I will have to ask for one of the Drinks to be a Fanta instead. Or Sprite, or whatever.

And then WHAM. Im leaving McDonalds with $15 less in my pocket. Plus you want the Sundae too.

Why don't we just go to SubWay? We could get one of those 12 inch rolls, and just split it? I guess that would be cheaper, plus its better for you. But then we would have to decide what type of bread we want, what salad we want on the sub.. and I wouldn't be able to disagree with you as you are taking Bushy away for me.

Ok here is the new deal.
You take Bushy hog-tied so you can do whatever you want to him, and then dispose of him so he never bothers me again, and I will take you to your Fast Food oulet of choice, as long as:
1) It isn't that far away so I don't have to fill up the car with petrol
2) We can both agree on the meal
3) It costs less than $15 to feed both of us.

Deal?

Last edited:
Well to be honest, I don't want to get you a Big Mac. I am more of a McOz man myself. And while ordering your burger, I get one for myself also. Those Chef's at Macca's get a pretty hard time, so I would order the same type of burger for both of us because its less work for the Chef.

So is a McOz ok? I suppose we could go McChiken..? Its not like there is anything wrong with BigMacs, but if you get a BigMac you really need to buy a drink. And if we both go Big Mac's, we both need a drink. And really, one of those large watered down Coke's isn't enough. And then if you don't like Coke, I will have to ask for one of the Drinks to be a Fanta instead. Or Sprite, or whatever.

And then WHAM. Im leaving McDonalds with $15 less in my pocket. Plus you want the Sundae too.

Why don't we just go to SubWay? We could get one of those 12 inch rolls, and just split it? I guess that would be cheaper, plus its better for you. But then we would have to decide what type of bread we want, what salad we want on the sub.. and I wouldn't be able to disagree with you as you are taking Bushy away for me.

Ok here is the new deal.
You take Bushy hog-tied so you can do whatever you want to him, and then dispose of him so he never botheres me again, and I will take you to your Fast Food Outlet of choice, as long as:
1) It isn't that far away so I don't have to fill up the car with petrol
2) We can both agree on the meal
3) It costs less than $15 to feed both of us.

Deal?

Take it Mr Looper:D

Mr Hooper? Are you the guy that looked after Punky Brewster? Actually, maybe it wasnt you. That'll fly over everyone's here, buy hey, at least you're posting. Beers after the game?

Oh great. Now Jarman know's we are going to Macca's. He is one of those snotty nosed kidswho screams 'MACCAS' in the car when he see's the Golden Arch out the front, runs into the store and pisses everyone off, demands food, eats with his mouth open and then conquers the Playground while disobeying 'You must be under this height to use the Playground' sign.

Great Hooper. Well done. Why did you tell him? Now we have to fit him in the car, as well as buying him a Happy Meal. Jarman is one of those people that complains about the toy in the Happy Meal, and wants another type.

Thanks Hooper. If I knew getting rid of Bushy was going to be this hard I would have just locked him in a room with a bottle of 'Tic Tacs' that look strangely enough like Panadol and told him to see how many he could eat before I got back.

Well well well, what do we have here?

Huss here, are my boys running amok? Tut tut, who would have thought. Seems we've scared the locals off.

Hussler?

Bwahaha trying to make out you're a hit with the ladies?

Oh great. Now Jarman know's we are going to Macca's. He is one of those snotty nosed kidswho screams 'MACCAS' in the car when he see's the Golden Arch out the front, runs into the store and pisses everyone off, demands food, eats with his mouth open and then conquers the Playground while disobeying 'You must be under this height to use the Playground' sign.

Great Hooper. Well done. Why did you tell him? Now we have to fit him in the car, as well as buying him a Happy Meal. Jarman is one of those people that complains about the toy in the Happy Meal, and wants another type.

Thanks Hooper. If I knew getting rid of Bushy was going to be this hard I would have just locked him in a room with a bottle of 'Tic Tacs' that look strangely enough like Panadol and told him to see how many he could eat before I got back.
What about me? I'm hungry too!

I want a Quarter Pounder with no pickles, extra cheese, half onions, lots of tomato sauce mixed into the meat. Good, now if you'll excuse me i have to go bash JM for the big slide at the top of the playground.

*Runs off towards playground screaming Maori battle cry while sharpening knife*

Users who are viewing this thread