PlanetCricket A to tour PC - Tour over!

So where'd ya dump Bushys body? I'll hand it to you - he has been quiet lately.
The location...you could say...has something to do with his name... I won't tell you what part - I feel like I have told you enough.

uhhh.....a bush?
On fire!

Yeah, alright, I disposed of his corpse in the bush. But comon, Im not one of those serial killers who leave no clues/riddles and never get caught. Whats the point of killing someone if noone knows you did it? Defeats the purpose of even murdering someone if you ask me.

On fire!

Yeah, alright, I disposed of his corpse in the bush. But comon, Im not one of those serial killers who leave no clues/riddles and never get caught. Whats the point of killing someone if noone knows you did it? Defeats the purpose of even murdering someone if you ask me.
I suppose not getting thrown in jail for the rest of your life would be a minor part of it. Other than that i totally agree with you.

u r an embarrassment to ur team mates...just go
Do you know what I find embarrassing? When someone can take the time to type out the whole word embarrassment correctly, despite it being one of those tricky words that people trip up on (two r's and two s's, how could you know) but when a word is as long as, say, 'You', they simply can't do it. Instead, you go the weak, soft approach and type 'u' instead.

It is this sort of softness (or laziness, whichever adjective you find more degrading to your good self) that is bringing this world down. When Jimi Hendrix figured he had mastered the guitar, did he think 'Why don't I just keep playing it, people seem to like that?' No he didn't, he decided 'I'm going to douse my guitar with petrol on stage and burn the (guitar).' What a legend. But you would've taken the first option. And nobody would like you. And you'd end up a brilliant guitarist that never quite made it, and while people would appreciate your skill, you wouldn't rock their world the same way as Jimi Hendrix did. You would be the Tommy Emmanuel sort of guitarist.

That basically sums up the difference between planetcricket and TFFSLLSSLFL or whatever it is (it may take a little while before I consider you worthy of my time enough for me to find out what TFFFTFSLFSLTTTSFSFSFL actually means). You're Tommy Emmanuel, we're Jimi Hendrix. You can do a good take on a couple of Beatles songs, but we wrote Purple Haze.

So continue to use your super-cool txt spk if you like, but don't tell iloveireland to leave. He's Jimi Hendrix, and he leaves when he wants to leave.

Mod's Note: Swearing edited out to appease TFFSL, even though it's poetic and legendary enough to deserve to stay ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I find bad English as a personal insult, and will send down some dangerous bouncers at anyone who engages in such conduct.

Do you know what I find embarrassing? When someone can take the time to type out the whole word embarrassment correctly, despite it being one of those tricky words that people trip up on (two r's and two s's, how could you know) but when a word is as long as, say, 'You', they simply can't do it. Instead, you go the weak, soft approach and type 'u' instead.

It is this sort of softness (or laziness, whichever adjective you find more degrading to your good self) that is bringing this world down. When Jimi Hendrix figured he had mastered the guitar, did he think 'Why don't I just keep playing it, people seem to like that?' No he didn't, he decided 'I'm going to douse my guitar with petrol on stage and burn the (guitar).' What a legend. But you would've taken the first option. And nobody would like you. And you'd end up a brilliant guitarist that never quite made it, and while people would appreciate your skill, you wouldn't rock their world the same way as Jimi Hendrix did. You would be the Tommy Emmanuel sort of guitarist.

That basically sums up the difference between planetcricket and TFFSLLSSLFL or whatever it is (it may take a little while before I consider you worthy of my time enough for me to find out what TFFFTFSLFSLTTTSFSFSFL actually means). You're Tommy Emmanuel, we're Jimi Hendrix. You can do a good take on a couple of Beatles songs, but we wrote Purple Haze.

So continue to use your super-cool txt spk if you like, but don't tell iloveireland to leave. He's Jimi Hendrix, and he leaves when he wants to leave.

Mod's Note: Swearing edited out to appease TFFSL, even though it's poetic and legendary enough to deserve to stay ;)
Thanks, that was what I after. Sorry for making you waste your time like that. I knew someone here would pick that up straight away. Look through my old posts, I never type like that. Just proves that PC is full of grammar nazi's!
Again, sorry for making you waste your time by writing that huge post! ;)

You guys are comparing yourselves to Jimmy Hendrix? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh man i laughed out loud at that one.

Users who are viewing this thread