PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

....he's switched accounts! :spy

Anyone know barmyarmy's twitter account?? That is If he is updating in his account...

It's @saltiresfan but nothing since the interview announcement, which I imagine is happening right now.

So he is interviewing Chris Woakes? Is it anyways related to the game or he will just be trying to get his impression from the demo.

Thanks man. Might be a dumb question but how is chris woakes related with the ashes game? Is he in the england roaster for ashes?

Confirmation of Cake. I take back everything bad I've ever said in my life about anything...

Thanks man. Might be a dumb question but how is chris woakes related with the ashes game? Is he in the england roaster for ashes?

I believe he is in the ODI and T20 squads.

I'll note that audio recording was part of what we were able to do here (no pictures/video though), so it may simply be that when he's able to we just get a sound recording of an interview rather than trying to transcribe into tweets.

I'll also note that it is more than likely that it would be after the return trip until something like that could be processed, but perhaps he's got something planned to get it sooner.

Is it possible for Colin to prod 505 Games about the release date? Since the title is "Ashes" it stands to reason the game shoul be released before or early in the Ashes series. Is that assumption still valid and is the release date still June 21st? PCers and paying customers who have pre-ordered the game deserve to know the answer.

Is it possible for Colin to prod 505 Games about the release date? Since the title is "Ashes" it stands to reason the game shoul be released before or early in the Ashes series. Is that assumption still valid and is the release date still June 21st? PCers and paying customers who have pre-ordered the game deserve to know the answer.
I can't imagine that question slipping his mind.

Forum slipping back to its former state of a dead town....:( was hoping to get some screenshots by 505 on their fb page during the press release.

Yup everything point towards that

I hope the screenshots are available sooner than later,I am kinda losing my interest on this game.I think it is just going to be AC09 with some patches like better camera angles, power selection etc.That's why there are no screenshots yet.

Yes dude I agree with your point . without screenshots they expect some early purchase with out actually putting worth effort !!

Users who are viewing this thread