PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

...that's what she said.

I'll note that audio recording was part of what we were able to do here (no pictures/video though), so it may simply be that when he's able to we just get a sound recording of an interview rather than trying to transcribe into tweets.

I'll also note that it is more than likely that it would be after the return trip until something like that could be processed, but perhaps he's got something planned to get it sooner.

with all the social media these days he should upload from phone to YT :D but knowing him he probably has a blower from the 90s

also what news is actually released, like any important stuff?

Last edited:
but knowing him he probably has a blower from the 90s
I believe he has an iPhone, so yes.

also what news is actually released, like any important stuff?
As it's a press event, there doesn't seem to be that much 'new' to us - because of how much Chief has mentioned previously. He did get to see the game, so it at least exists despite how convinced some were that it is just a huge conspiracy.

The player editor stuff was interesting, over on the official AC13 forums there was a lot of discussion about there supposedly being no create a player option at all - but there both is and that the licensed teams won't be totally off limits like they were in the previous editions.

Nahid you are very naveedish in your posts. Colin will be back and we will get his point of view and impression.

Guys, I have seen the game and I asked all the big questions but you'll have to bear with me till I get to a computer and sort through my notes and the audio recordings.
Headline is Trickstar and 505 insist that the game will release on 21 June.

Guys, I have seen the game and I asked all the big questions but you'll have to bear with me till I get to a computer and sort through my notes and the audio recordings.

Just give us a heads up. How positive are you about the game now on a scale of 1 to 10?

I am little disappointed though to hear it...

As a result, big ant will hold back now on their release of the game :(

Thanks for all the effort Colin, massive effort there. Hope you had great day.

----------

I am little disappointed though to hear it...

As a result, big ant will hold back now on their release of the game :(

Based on?

Thanks for that Colin! This was the info I was interested in and looking for :yes

Don't think 505 Games can claim the release date as 21st June in a preview press event less than one month away from launch, and then delay the game. If they do they will lose a lot of credibility.

Thanks for all the effort Colin, massive effort there. Hope you had great day.

----------

Based on?

I didn't mean to say they will hold back for long... well as we all know, there's absolutely no point in releasing two cricket games in the same month considering the market for cricket titles .. ( Ross has already told that they won't have any plans to release before 21st June)

Users who are viewing this thread