PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Guys, I have seen the game and I asked all the big questions but you'll have to bear with me till I get to a computer and sort through my notes and the audio recordings.
Headline is Trickstar and 505 insist that the game will release on 21 June.

Great news there. Hope you had a great day.
I hope you open a new thread with all the interesting details. :)

Finally we know the game's coming in time.

Whatever the game is, how well it plays, I will found out when that thing drops through my letter box in four weeks time........

Headline is Trickstar and 505 insist that the game will release on 21 June.

This is great news! :D Cannot wait to get my hands on the game and Barmy I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game.

wasnt there a press conference today?...plzz tell me the released the screenshots and gameplay videos and if not then!!!!!!!!:facepalm

NOpe!!

----------

i only read that there was a field editor,songs during fours in t20,etc,etc! you expect us to be happy with these INFO?

NOpe!!

i only read that there was a field editor,songs during fours in t20,etc,etc! you expect us to be happy with these INFO?

Well then

Why dont he update his tweets ?

He is on his way home after spending 4 or five hours travelling there, spending time at the news conference and now spending 4 or 5 hours going back home again, so that he could inform people of what is happening. the press release is now finished and Colin has already stated that he will update things when he sorts his notes out at home. Pretty massive effort on his part i would say.....

Well then

He is on his way home after spending 4 or five hours travelling there, spending time at the news conference and now spending 4 or 5 hours going back home again, so that he could inform people of what is happening. the press release is now finished and Colin has already stated that he will update things when he sorts his notes out at home. Pretty massive effort on his part i would say.....
YEah i read that a little later...but shouldnt 505 games be revealing about the game etc,etc....rather than the admin of this page?....and will he reveal screenshots?

NOpe!!

----------

What is the obsession with screenshots? A gameplay video I can understand wishing for, since it's an example of how the game actually plays out but screenshots? What's the big deal?

YEah i read that a little later...but shouldnt 505 games be revealing about the game etc,etc....rather than the admin of this page?....and will he reveal screenshots?

Well this is indeed one of the great things about reading through posts.....helps to prevent people thinking you are an ungrateful twat.......hopefully this release conference is the start of them releasing media etcetera in the run up to the games release.

eagerly waiting for screenshots...i hope this game would be a complete cricket entertainer.....

IMO we should start getting more info (detailed) starting next week. I recall Chief implying on one of the websites (here or AshesCricket) that they would wait for IPL to get over before releasing stuff.

Well then

oh supper job Colin !!! :cheers !!

----------

if Colin dont post anything for next 6 hours !! That mean he have got a copy of the game to test and he will be busy playing it !!! YES it's me !! the Conspiracy Freak!!! :yes

----------

IMO we should start getting more info (detailed) starting next week. I recall Chief implying on one of the websites (here or AshesCricket) that they would wait for IPL to get over before releasing stuff.

Mate!! thanks to Mr. Streesanth who is THE most Honest Cricketer of all time, IPL was over weeks back :D

Users who are viewing this thread