PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

I've pretty much made my mind up after today. Big Ant wins.

I really don't know much about graphics...

that right there says it all..... i am convinced its a patched up blc05/07/A09/IC10 .... they should call this series patches 2013 not ashes

----------

for all those people who were getting annoyed by posts claiming that it will be patched up game... despite then saying its built from scratch... what u gotta say now? we always knew this would happen... we have been disappointed each time and that creates a bad image and even if they say its built from scratch, you still belive that it woukd be the same ---- because you have been let down again n again...

I've pretty much made my mind up after today. Big Ant wins.

If Big Ant is able to put the game on shelf, that is. And that's a big if

----------

that right there says it all..... i am convinced its a patched up blc05/07/A09/IC10 .... they should call this series patches 2013 not ashes

----------

for all those people who were getting annoyed by posts claiming that it will be patched up game... despite then saying its built from scratch... what u gotta say now? we always knew this would happen... we have been disappointed each time and that creates a bad image and even if they say its built from scratch, you still belive that it woukd be the same ---- because you have been let down again n again...

Hold on tight, take a deep breath and play the game before jumping the gun. If AI is revamped and things that were broken in IC 2010 are fixed (e.g., online gameplay, over-powered lofted shots, spinners actually making a difference and fielding/field positions), it should be a pretty good game IMO.

Last edited:

----------

I wont pass judgement until I have played it.

Satish... Dude...

attachment.php

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 169
guys the point is we have been decieve again... lied to so many times... even if the game has good features and fixes bugs it wont make a difference to me... because they have lied and could be another lie that bugs have been fixed... even if they are fixed, i wont be playing a game in 2013 with 2005 gfx

guys the point is we have been decieve again... lied to so many times... even if the game has good features and fixes bugs it wont make a difference to me... because they have lied and could be another lie that bugs have been fixed... even if they are fixed, i wont be playing a game in 2013 with 2005 gfx

No one forces you to buy it. And it is really okay not to buy it. To accuse people of lying will need some backing up here I think. Who are they and how have they lied to you?

Big ant cricket game will always be the winner, the features confirm that. Good thing is there is different bowling system to decide line and length which makes bowling unpredictable. If the ai of ac13 is really intelligent to give a real gameplay then its old graphics can be overlooked. p.s its being released just to cater us before we get hooked on to big ant cricket be a pro mode.

Last edited:

I'm sorry if I missed something but where and how exactly were we "deceived" and lied to?

Big ant cricket game will always be the winner, the features confirm that.There is different bowling system to decide line and length which makes bowling unpredictable. If the ai of ac13 is really intelligent to give a real gameplay then its old graphics can be overlooked. p.s its being released just to cater us before we get hooked on to big ant cricket be a pro mode.

Well a bird in hand is worth two in the bush... let's talk when we know for sure Big Ant game is coming out.

No one has been lied to, good lord... get a grip you drama queens. We haven't even seen anything yet, Barmy's already said he's no graphics expert. Lets just all take a nice deep breath and wait until we get some concrete information from the preview and/or some images to look at...

EDIT:

IMO; This is why cameras should be allowed at these things and/or official images/videos supplied. It's just stupid to only a allow a small, select bunch a look at something that CLEARLY has such a wide audience interest. If you've got an issue, there's your pitchfork problem... Giving the "1%" a sneak preview and denying your wider audience only encourages this stupidity. I'm not blaming anyone because I honestly don't know who makes those decisions but it's just dumb... in the year 2013 when you can get some real viral/social media excitement and instead you've got 6 or 7 tweets and no corroborating evidence for your wider audience. How many people were at this event and yet the ONLY person tweeting ANYTHING was Barmy?! NOTHING from the official twitter account? Total Amateur hour. Honestly, no cricket game for 3 years and we're relegated to debating the same stuff we've been talking about for MONTHS now... Want to bitch about something? I'd run with that... But what do I know...

Anyways...

U ought to shave more frequently brother....

Wookies don't shave.

Last edited:
No one has been lied to, good lord... get a grip you drama queens. We haven't even seen anything yet, Barmy's already said he's no graphics expert. Lets just all take a nice deep breath and wait until we get some concrete information from the preview and/or some images to look at...

And I don't think we will need to wait much longer than early next week for the info.

Good or bad ac13 is like starters before main course of ba 20 years career mode.

Good or bad ac13 is like starters before main course of ba 20 years career mode.

As I mentioned before don't count your chicken before they hatch. You are making a huge assumption in thinking BA is about to hit the shelves.

As I mentioned before don't count your chicken before they hatch. You are making a huge assumption in thinking BA is about to hit the shelves.

there is definitely no If's or But's, Ba cricket will release this year, they have put too much time, effort and resources and it can't be more better timing then now them to release their cricket game.

We will see Ba cricket hitting anytime from now till September 2013 no later than that.

Users who are viewing this thread