PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Well proof of the pudding is in the eating... I can go on about EA 2009 and what a great game that was turning out to be be but it doesn't help, does it? Unless the game releases or we have an official release date, it's all speculation.

I've no idea why you keep doubting Big Ant Cricket actually coming out. It will be coming out. And from what I've heard so far, it will probably be better than Ashes Cricket.

I guess what we have here is the painful situation that we all have to speculate about everything because we dont have much to go on apart from what we can make out for ourselves.

That may be the case but let us try to keep it friendly. A good discussion but lets not make it into a war between ourselves or BA and Chief or whoever.

Take a second or two to look at what you are about to post and check that it is helpful to the discussion rather than just a frustration-outage.

I am not advocating a nanny state but every single thread is ending up with the same old backwards and forwards stuff and becoming very personal very quickly.

I've no idea why you keep doubting Big Ant Cricket actually coming out. It will be coming out. And from what I've heard so far, it will probably be better than Ashes Cricket.

I think I will take Dutchad's advice and not go down this BA vs AC 13 path, but my point was let's hold our horses and wait till the games actually come out. No point in comparing a game which we haven't seen much information on to a game which may come out "in the summer".

AC13 and BA should make a game together bcoz some stuff that we need are in AC and some are in BA if they make a game together i bet that game will be the best game ever made and it will make you feel that you are actually in the game!!:cheers

Or they will take key features from eachother and we will get 2 better cricket titles next year!

if the game looks like IC2010 then its a bit dissapointing...i expected a much better from AC2013... but still waiting for the game to release...
I know its a disappointment but since we have waited that long so at the last moment we really should nt judgh it untill we see the trailer. But off course that game will be better then the rest ad we also have another game on coming . :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so not much happened last night on pc, I guess we will have to wait for Barmy to do a preview and ask him questions. p.s So the release date is still 21st of june, now that's a shock. Can't wait I will be buying both always.:D

----------

I don't know why some people are caring about graphics, I don't buy a cricket game for looks but the gameplay, ic2010 with lots of improvements sounds good to me. Let's hope for the preview to come here soon. Please Chief.:thumbs

Or they will take key features from eachother and we will get 2 better cricket titles next year!

The only reason that we are getting 2 cricket titles is because of The Ashes.

07/09/10 and now 13 which were all, coincidentally, ashes years.

The graphics are not the reason I've gone slightly off this game. I mean, of course the gameplay is most important, but that does include animations in it. Not the mention the fact it's 2013, so the graphics from, say, BLC 99 would not suffice in these modern times. Still, the IC 2010 graphics would be perfectly fine for me.

I've gone a bit indifferent towards this game as the PR around it has been a little bit terrible.

Since people on the event saw the demo why cant we get any videos or screenshots

The only reason that we are getting 2 cricket titles is because of The Ashes.

07/09/10 and now 13 which were all, coincidentally, ashes years.

2007 was released for the World Cup.
2010 was released in June, the Ashes were 5 months away.

Users who are viewing this thread