PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

That's the news feed for the PC account. I'm going to start a new thead for this to avoid blocking up Chief's one.

Barmy is this preview in the uk, if yes then maybe that's why chief has gone for a short period of time from this forum.:spy

Yes. At Lord's no less.

Apparently PlanetCricket's budget doesn't allow me a flight over.

I can throw few dollars your way Matt.:p
So it's at lord's and I bet chief will be there, no wonder he has not been on here, this must be something big and I bet they are going to show the game. This weekend is going to be epic, bigant career mode and now this, my kittens are everywhere.:p

----------

Yeah there is no internet in the Uk....everything takes ages with them pigeons........

That's bill Lawry fault.:p

That's fine. I'll just keep doing what I've done for the last 6 months and just bash on the windows at the Trickstar offices.

God if I lived in Melbourne both chief and ross would have dogs and security with shotguns and I would still be there.:p

----------

If they didn't have to keep chasing him away the game wouldn't have been delayed...

I have to ask what did you do to get a ticket to this reveal.:p p.s anything else you can tell us.

----------

If they didn't have to keep chasing him away the game wouldn't have been delayed...

What delay, is there a delay delay delay sorry about that my net went crazy.:p

Run a cricket-gaming website and live nearer to London than Matt...

Poor Matt, let's hope they do something like this in aus closers to release.:thumbs

----------

I think PC has just had few tweaks today, there is a spell checker now, thanks MattW.:wave

Colin, I hope you go all naveencc at the event and let Chief & 505 Games know about "single foolish game of cricket" they are working on :D

Last edited:
I'd just tell them about the experts on their Facebook page. Apparently the game is cancelled or never existed and that Gamebience is now making it. They haven't denied it!

Colin, I hope you go all naveencc at the event and let Chief & 505 Games about "single foolish game of cricket" they are working on :D

THIS!

"Um, Jamie... Colin Here, PlanetCricket.com, early reviews of your unseen title refer to the game as "SINGLE FOOLISH" and apparently it "WILL NOT SUCCESS" can you comment on this intense, educated speculation amongst the fanbase?"

Either that, or if you get a little name tag, here's my suggestion:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Badge.png
    Badge.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
'Well I can't comment on that Colin as you know I am not actually here and if I was here that wouldn't be the case as there are many known unknowns that need to be unknown before they can be known......"

O Master, we bow before you.....

----------

Shouldn't the name tag read something more like.....

I am joy at being you to meet as happy success can be we.....

It probably should... but I doubt Chief has a supplier of those very specific style language stickers...

I hope that Henry Blofeld will be there.....

Yes, yes I can see a screenshot coming down the....no, no, it's a bus, a bus, yes a red bus, I thought it was a screenshot.....wait there...hello....well fancy that....not one screenshot but two.....sitting there on the....no, no it's pigeons....well my dear old thing, I say.........

----------

It probably should... but I doubt Chief has a supplier of those very specific style language stickers...

At the time he did say that but to be fair he did come back later and state that it wasn't in his power to be dishing out name tags and he would check back and get back to us on it......he hoped to set up a weekly name tag distribution system....he has got some written already, just need to be posted......

Users who are viewing this thread