PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Any screenshots will be released by 505 as and when; you'll have to make do with me describing anything I see:

"Yeah, it's a cricket game. Looks like IC10 and AC09, and C07 come to think of it. There are players and a bat and ball. No pigeons."

Any screenshots will be released by 505 as and when; you'll have to make do with me describing anything I see:

"Yeah, it's a cricket game. Looks like IC10 and AC09, and C07 come to think of it. There are players and a bat and ball. No pigeons."

Hope you give a very colourful description of the lunch provided....or are you bringing sarnies?

What I want to know is, living in Edinburgh and the event being at Lord's, will Colin be making use of the PlanetCricket jet for the journey?

...now I'm genuinely more interested in the journey... the "Colin Experience" than the reveal. I wonder what jacket you're going to wear... Beige, Off-White, Cream...

...now I'm genuinely more interested in the journey... the "Colin Experience" than the reveal. I wonder what jacket you're going to wear... Beige, Off-White, Cream...

I'd go for 'the bone', Richie style.

you will be allowed to play the game for a while? if so how will you tweet :p :p :p :p

Friday is gonna be a pretty busy day at PC. 505 Games are having their preview event and Ross will disclose information about Big Ant Cricket's career mode :thumbs

What time on friday is the preview at in London? UK time...

Friday is gonna be a pretty busy day at PC. 505 Games are having their preview event and Ross will disclose information about Big Ant Cricket's career mode :thumbs

Something tells me the timing, is not coincidental...

yes but If screenshots of ashes come out, which seems likely since its a press event with preview...there will be no competition...ashes should easily overshadow the other news...:p

Something tells me the timing, is not coincidental...

That's the first thing which popped in my mind... it's akin to Sony's attempts at upstaging Microsoft prior to Xbox One's unveiling :p

Last edited:
I can't see Ross slipping quietly into the night on Friday, lets just say that :spy

Either way, gonna be a great day for us...

I can't see Ross slipping quietly into the night on Friday, lets just say that :spy

Either way, gonna be a great day for us...

Ross would be looking forward to that event much more than us... he would be hoping to get some info on AC 13's release date and finalize his plans accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread