PlanetCricket at the Ashes Cricket 2013 Preview

Ashes 13 preview +BigAnt promising to provide more information=perfect weekend for cricket fans.

Your math is all wrong........
Ross revealing a release date + 505 announcing there will be no delay = perfect weekend for cricket fans!

I like your thinking :rolleyes

p.s. Xbox one seems pretty good, hope its backward compatible so I am able to thrash windies in some matches :p

I like your thinking :rolleyes

p.s. Xbox one seems pretty good, hope its backward compatible so I am able to thrash windies in some matches :p

You sure about that? With no backward compatibility, almost always online (at least once a day and for some games online's a must), dinging the customers twice for playing used games, and tieing down a game to a console, it doesn't look like Microsoft are on the right track.

^^ agree, but wasn't planning to get xbox one anyway given my love for the exclusives on the play station. Forza is the only one I wish i could play on play station, but not happening :( and of course I want both the cricket games to be ported over next year to the new consoles :D

You sure about that? With no backward compatibility, almost always online (at least once a day and for some games online's a must), dinging the customers twice for playing used games, and tieing down a game to a console, it doesn't look like Microsoft are on the right track.

I see these are the main complaints, but none of them really bother me at all, and would not affect my decision to buy an xbox one.

^^ being a student, the used game part is a big issue for me and I am afraid playstation might enforce the same restrictions and screw me over.

when are the release date for both titles meant to be?
June 21st is the release date of AC13, no date about the Big Ant one as of yet.

Do any one have idea about when the press meet commences?????

----------

Can we expect Bigant Release date as there is some surprises on this friday

Users who are viewing this thread