PlanetCricket Corruption Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's not a crisis, but the members are trying to sort out the growing problem before it grows into a crisis. Well others like yourself are being simply ignorant of the fact that there is a problem.

I hear what you are saying, but all the members are doing are trying to sort it out but htey are just making it worse, again in my opinion.

Ha! That's the silliest thing I have ever read. If you want to talk about something completely different to the topic in hand to the person, just talk to them on MSN or something. Don't just post something completely irrelevant to the topic.
Sometimes you want to post it on the forums,theres various reasons why you would post something off topic. Surely a few off topic posts aren't going to make the whole site close down

I hear what you are saying, but all the members are doing are trying to sort it out but htey are just making it worse, again in my opinion.
They are spreading their views on how PC can get better, how are they making the situation worse. Imo, ignorance is making the situation worse.

They are spreading their views on how PC can get better, how are they making the situation worse. Imo, ignorance is making the situation worse.

You are condradicting yourself by saying that as you are being ignorant and spreading their views against other people may even lead to ignorance.

You are condradicting yourself by saying that as you are being ignorant and spreading their views against other people may even lead to ignorance.

Jaz, you here to make Planetcricket a better place with insightful views or just bitch to other members? Afterall, you were the one who whined about how you felt bullied last month and ordered every one of your threads to be closed, please help us, i dont want this thread closing, i want it remain open for views

Jaz, you here to make Planetcricket a better place with insightful views or just bitch to other members? Afterall, you were the one who whined about how you felt bullied last month and ordered every one of your threads to be closed, please help us, i dont want this thread closing, i want it remain open for views

You are just being a total prick here simon! i hope it gets closed.

You are just being a total prick here simon! i hope it gets closed.

My answer is obvious, bitch at other members...and for others sake i hope it isnt closed as those who havent had a chance to comment yet should have the right, and if its your stupid fault it closes well, so be it, it would be incredibly selfish and up your own arse stupid.

Not being funny Simbazz but werent you and me bitching about eachother and you said you want me kicked out? condradicting yourself no? so stop going at my bro as you have just pratically bitched to him, this is a thread for people to show their views on it.

Oh and yeah, whoever neg repped me for being on here for 4 months, get a life, you didnt even have the balls to leave your username.

A corruption crisis makes it sound like the mods are taking illegal payments...we all know that would only happen if Zoraz was mod :p All i want is for people to say bttt please as opposed to closing threads and deleting posts. It would be much nicer and would still get people back on topic

What on Earth are you going on about!

And your second post, well I've reported that, I just hope someone takes action against that, it would annoy if they didn't after being a dictatorship on other less offensive words.

What on Earth are you going on about!

And your second post, well I've reported that, I just hope someone takes action against that, it would annoy if they didn't after being a dictatorship on other less offensive words.

To be honest, i would prefer to be anywhere rather than here.

To be honest, i would prefer to be anywhere rather than here.

Which is why members are leaving aye? they would be anywhere rather than here? and how can you report his post and not report others like mine and Simbazz's? they were bitching too. You, in a way is just aggravating an already agravated thread which will prob be closed now.

Just stop it and let members share their god dam views! :mad:

I may be wrong, but what this looks like to me is that the mods are leaving this thread alone, to see what happens if threads are not controlled...think about it...they may be trying to prove their worth, and a lot of worth they have.

Which is why members are leaving aye? they would be anywhere rather than here? and how can you report his post and not report others like mine and Simbazz's? they were bitching too. You, in a way is just aggravating an already agravated thread which will prob be closed now.
Because you too didn't use words like 'prick'. Offensive if you ask me.

Just seen Duff has had his admin privileges taken away, so much for freedom of speech.

Just stop it and let members share their god dam views! :mad:

So shut the hell up, If the reported post of Jaz's was the one where he called me then so be it, he is in the wrong, im only trying to get peoples views, and im sick to death of telling you to keep it on topic because your both incredably selfish if your going to keep going out to bitch at other members.

I may be wrong, but what this looks like to me is that the mods are leaving this thread alone, to see what happens if threads are not controlled...think about it...they may be trying to prove their worth, and a lot of worth they have.

I know, i feel for them, and i can see why the close option can be easier than saying "keep on topic," im trying my hardest here!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread