PlanetCricket Exclusive Interview with IC10 Lead Designer Heath Smith

Nice one Matt.
What difficutly were you playing on?

MattW what a great interview ,well worth the wait , you might have to take a stool for heath next time :laugh

Super work Matt great interview.. great stuff mate.

If someone can tell me some good software to do subs then I will, otherwise you'll need to just listen closer.

Even though Australian is probably a more difficult language to understand than Latin, it understood about 99% of it. I can't believe people can't, especially those who speak English as a first language!

Using headphones helped because I couldn't understand anything when I using the speakers.

If you look very carefuly u could make out the bowling speeds. I seemed to see Anderson and Bresnen bowling at 85mph and Broad bowling at 86mph and it looked like Wright was bowling about 79mph. If i have seen that right im happy with that :) And great interview !

Australian isn't that hard to understand; I mean, I use it as the female voice on my Garmin GPS! It's more to do with the sound quality I think... it's a bit hard to make out. The game is looking mighty fine, though -- the Action Cam is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread