FTP: PlanetCricket FTP World League

Should the World League have a requirement for Youths?

• Total voters
lolz, I will win against zorax the way the match is going but I forgot to change the line-up so no u19's playing... bugga!!! oh well

I WON SUCK IT BITCH!!!

:p

Im beginning to hate you slowly... you always make my team lose... one way of another... all im going to0 say is watch the lights at our next match!! who knows where the snipers might be!!!! :mad :lol

jDeus you HATE too much :p

----------

We are performing like England. The two bottom ranked teams Iridium XI and Indian Warriors won just one match each and guess who was the opponent :facepalm

----------

Damn, table i old. Indian Warriors have pulled the upset twice against me :mad

Im beginning to hate you slowly... you always make my team lose... one way of another... all im going to0 say is watch the lights at our next match!! who knows where the snipers might be!!!! :mad :lol
Don't hate the playa, hate the game ;)

I'm good at pulling off upsets.

Actually, I've decided to change it and have the All-Star series at the end of the competition with that AS match a one-off match. Not really much point in having it now and at the end of the season.

----------

Standings up for this round.

I don't seem to be able to submit a friendly request for the 19th June to Zorax CC. Can they please send a friendly request to me instead.

You're Reggae Boyz, right? Then I will send you a friendly request.

He hasn't been around for a few days now so who knows if he'll end up accepting.

Users who are viewing this thread