Planetcricket v The Animal Enclosure

Animal Enclosure have now been trapped by our canny use of bait. Time to apply the tranquiliser darts.

That's because you didn't post!
soz man...but i was one of the most active ones around here...it's just that in the past month or so i have cut down on the forums...i still have a look around though...

Go PC lets win the last one and by the way are there going to be any changes in the test squad?

TAE team for 1st Test:

1. Karl0s
2. TFLUA-Tiger
3. Jisco
4. MCG
5. Boncer
6. Grim
7. Maj
8. Peanut Head
9. Maxie555
10. Eggman
11. BomberLegend

Has it started yet?
Yes it has, but the TAE cricket board has selfishly sold all the rights to the broadcast to an obscure and expensive TV network, and has banned all Media sources from reporting it unless they pay a large fee.

I must say though, we are doing remarkably well.

Yes it has, but the TAE cricket board has selfishly sold all the rights to the broadcast to an obscure and expensive TV network, and has banned all Media sources from reporting it unless they pay a large fee.

I must say though, we are doing remarkably well.
You're just being modest. Just so everyone knows, Zorax already has a four-fer and should've gotten a fifth but the umpire didn't give it despite it clearly pitching in line, looking like hitting leg, and eventually hitting leg and knocking the bails off. How you could miss that, I don't know.

I think that 'No-ball' thing he cried when I delivered it might have had something to do with not having that decision go my way. What an archaic rule...

Tassie is being modest as well, he scored a breath-taking hundred. Over 500 deliveries. Apparently one spectator yawned so much his lungs burst. Not many batsmen could claim to have killed a spectator, let alone through boredom.

I think that 'No-ball' thing he cried when I delivered it might have had something to do with not having that decision go my way. What an archaic rule...

Tassie is being modest as well, he scored a breath-taking hundred. Over 500 deliveries. Apparently one spectator yawned so much his lungs burst. Not many batsmen could claim to have killed a spectator, let alone through boredom.
That boredom guy was pretty close to the end anyway though, he must've been in his mid-30s at least. I felt more sorry for the little kid who had one of those '4' signs to hold up, and when I actually edged one that went for four, so much dust and muck had gathered on it that when he tried to lift it he inhaled enough to block his trachea and kill him. I gave his parents a signature bat with my signature on it though so I think it's all smoothed out now.

Users who are viewing this thread