Platini - tosser

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Platini replied: "I like to talk about football, him (Wenger) about business. We must stop with Wenger and all that."

Platini then said he hoped video assistance would never come into football, adding: "It would make me happy that Arsene Wenger never sees it."

Later in the interview, Platini again targeted Wenger when asked about his thoughts on Romanian side CFR Cluj's unexpected victory over Roma in the UEFA Champions League last week.

"That is what makes football so great," Platini said. "It is what people like Wenger do not want, little clubs beating the big clubs, because they want their business."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_4184156,00.html

It's no secret that Platini hates English football. It's also obvious that he's had a problem with Arsene Wenger but this latest outburst shows just what a twat he is.

First, he has a go at Chelsea for running up huge debts and getting a billionaire owner to sort them out, now he's berating Wenger for being sensible with the club's finances. How can someone with an obvious vendetta be allowed to run Uefa?

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
He's been terrible in charge of UEFA, someone else who isn't so biased should have the job.

PhilD123

International Coach
Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini are running world football. That says it all.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Titanic sinks.

He is a cock but he can't do anything drastic anyway as we all know the big clubs have the power as much as he doesn't like it. Don't know why he singled out Wenger either, I presume by all this he means getting youngsters for nothing from smaller clubs, well if he does, everyone does it. All top clubs do it especially the big 4 in England and the big ones in Spain and Italy not just Arsenal.

Also it's amazing how these guys are supposed to be really intelligent people running the game yet it's them that resort to petty insults. See Jack Warner as well. Although why the hell he got in a row with Keano I don't know, pick your battles mate.

PhilD123

International Coach
Iceburg ahead.

That wins it, chronologically before it sinking.;)

Anyway, yeah Platini is a clown too.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
It's Platini. He doesn't need a reason. He hates England and everything in it. He's a right bell end.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Platini has actually talked some sense for once! He's voiced his concern that English clubs are losing their identity, firstly because of the amount of foreign players that are signed and secondly and most importantly, because of the amount of foreign owners coming into the England game. As he said, and I fully agree with him, the Saudi billionaires should be putting their money into the Saudi game and developing that! I fully agree with him that English clubs will lose their identity, and the fans will not fully identify with their clubs, unless something is done.

I'm watching a programme just now on ITV4 called 'England Expects' and they had Johan Cryuff on there talking about the England national team and he said that the FA should be making a stand and making some rules, that there should be six England players on the pitch at any one time and the rest of the team, do as you will.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I do not know which Saudi billionaire has invested in football, but the ADUG have invested/donated/spent a lot in the footballing structure here in the UAE. Now that they have taken over City, they can probably make it easier for the UAE players to make foreign moves. It also brings UAE to the forefront.

Football is becoming global, that is something the "home" or "resident" fans will have to accept. They are no longer the only ones who contribute to the club's revenue.

PhilD123

International Coach
Well, if the UAE is so interested in football, go and support one of their teams instead of invading foreign clubs. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread