Time to tell FIFA and UEFA to sort it out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

I, for one, am getting increasingly angered by the antics of UEFA and FIFA. Both seem to have a vendetta against the premier league and england as a whole. Michael Plantini has branded english clubs 'cheats' for the loans taken out, FIFA called us unethical. It seems to me that because they're gonna miss out on alot of money for us not qualifying for the euros that they can slag us off. The 6+5 rule is not to help us, its to get us doing what they want. I say that we call for Platini and Blatter to be sacked as they have behaved awfully. I also say that we should ask other countries to pull out of FIFA and UEFA tournaments if they continues.

I find the whole situation completely ironic, they give the euros to co-hosts so that 1 qualifying position is lost, they then complain that not enough good teams are there. We then have our teams being branded as 'cheats', why not do an Italy. Corrupt football by fixing matches and the such but do FIFA or UEFA ever have a go at them? No. Real Madrid get funded by the government and bailed out by them they also use a national paper to tap up players. Is that not cheating? Is that not unethical? Ofcourse it is.

Sack Platini and Blatter or pull out.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's obvious that these men hate Englsh football and resent it's influence in World Football. It is funny how they don't berate Juve or Inter for actual cheating but if English clubs reach the pinnacle of club football or attract rich investors or generate the most revenue out of all the world's teams, something must be done.

D

Deleted member 11215

Im pretty confident its all because they're gonna lose out on alot of revenue for us not qualifying for the euros and are trying to make an example of us. However its outrageous what they do, codemn the english league but the italian is fine because they all cheat. Its a shame such bitter people get jobs so high in the industry.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
do you guys know the history of Inter and how it got created. There is not "vendetta" against English football, they just want team to have enough of their own nationals on their teams. I don't see why you guys are complaining, look at Arsenal this year so many times they didn't have a English player on their team and you wonder why you guys cant make it to the Euros.
England, Italy get 3 teams in the champs league few other big nations get 2 and than you have countries who don't even get one, If you ask me thats the thing that needs to cleared. These big countries need to be limited to to less team in the champs league so that some of these smaller countries might actually have a chance of getting a team in.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
do you guys know the history of Inter and how it got created. There is not "vendetta" against English football, they just want team to have enough of their own nationals on their teams. I don't see why you guys are complaining, look at Arsenal this year so many times they didn't have a English player on their team and you wonder why you guys cant make it to the Euros.
England, Italy get 3 teams in the champs league few other big nations get 2 and than you have countries who don't even get one, If you ask me thats the thing that needs to cleared. These big countries need to be limited to to less team in the champs league so that some of these smaller countries might actually have a chance of getting a team in.

To your first point, Walcott started 20 PL games and featured in the Fa Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League.

Secondly, smaller teams do get a chance to get into Europe. However, they have to through qualifying stages and the incredily low success rate shows you why they don't gain automatic qualification.

D

Deleted member 11215

Right, surely putting your league before your country is a decision that should be down to the country. We know why we aren't at the euros. We didn't play well enough. People say we don't have the players? They're wrong we have the players they just didn't perform. Im just sick of all the judgements they make and branding us as cheats. Tell me where we cheated?

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
I'm fed up of foreingers jealous of the fact we have the best league in the world. Right now the FA will do nothing because they want the world cup (which I have no doubt UEFA and FIFA will find some way to ruin when we get it anyway) but as for my club side I'm not too worried about UEFA doing anything to upset united because the big clubs have more power than these crappy racist organisations anyway. Platinis a prick though, Blatters just a crazy old man but Platini is a prick. He had a lot of support in this country when he started out too.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
To your first point, Walcott started 20 PL games and featured in the Fa Cup, Carling Cup and Champions League.

Secondly, smaller teams do get a chance to get into Europe. However, they have to through qualifying stages and the incredily low success rate shows you why they don't gain automatic qualification.

one player out of possible 11 and he was a sub.

alright so why isn't it one team from England, Italy, Spain, Germany and the other 2 have to go qualify. That would allow a team from the smaller countries to get a direct entry into the champs league. But of course all these big teams would make a big hoopla about that because they wouldn't get the money that they already have, and that same money could help improve football in these smaller countries.

And isn't this new rule that they want to put into place meant for all the teams that fall under the UEFA banner.

PhilD123

International Coach
I agree that they have a vendetta against England and the Premier League but thats quite obvious.

However, something does need to be done about foreign owners in the game, it's got out of hand already.

EDIT: On that point about smaller countries not being allowed straight access into the Champions League. I actually think the Champions League should be made shorter, seeing as at the moment it isn't actually the Champions League at all. However, you've got to question whether the champions from some obsecure football country, for example Hungary, have better value than the 3rd team from England/Italy/Spain.

Last edited:

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
one player out of possible 11 and he was a sub.

alright so why isn't it one team from England, Italy, Spain, Germany and the other 2 have to go qualify. That would allow a team from the smaller countries to get a direct entry into the champs league. But of course all these big teams would make a big hoopla about that because they wouldn't get the money that they already have, and that same money could help improve football in these smaller countries.

And isn't this new rule that they want to put into place meant for all the teams that fall under the UEFA banner.

your first 2 points show that you didn't even read my post properly. Walcott started 20 games.

As for teams from Italy, England, Dpain etc getting places in Europe, it's because they have the most money, are the biggest and the best.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
EDIT: On that point about smaller countries not being allowed straight access into the Champions League. I actually think the Champions League should be made shorter, seeing as at the moment it isn't actually the Champions League at all. However, you've got to question whether the champions from some obsecure football country, for example Hungary, have better value than the 3rd team from England/Italy/Spain.

They obviously don't but having the 2nd, 3rd teams in the Champs league defies the entire meaning of "Champions League" you aren't the champion if you finished 2nd or 3rd. In my eyes these big teams with 2/3 of their teams being from countries other than their own shouldn't complain because they aren't even wining their domestic leagues and they get in because they got money.

your first 2 points show that you didn't even read my post properly. Walcott started 20 games.

As for teams from Italy, England, Dpain etc getting places in Europe, it's because they have the most money, are the biggest and the best.

Yea my apologies I didn't catch that part.

But you cant tell me that you think that its fair that the teams that finish 2nd and 3rd deserve to be in the Champions league just because they got money and power. This year England and Spain had 4 teams in the group stages, seriously thats a little overboard. Italy had 3 like come on and than people wonder why there is a big difference between the top 4-5 leagues and smaller countries. Because all these big team that got money coming out of their a$$ get in even when they don't deserve and they take all the money that would have been more useful in a smaller soccer nation.

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
They deserve to be in it because there should be a competition with Europes best not Europes best representatives of particular nations.

If you want to fit the definition of the champions league fine but Europes elite should make up the premier competition.

Youcan't say any of the 4 English sides didn't deserve to be there when nobody could knock them out.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
They deserve to be in it because there should be a competition with Europes best not Europes best representatives of particular nations.

If you want to fit the definition of the champions league fine but Europes elite should make up the premier competition.

Youcan't say any of the 4 English sides didn't deserve to be there when nobody could knock them out.

Well they don't deserve to be in the champs league because only one of them was the champion last year. Same goes for all the other ones that finished as runner ups, if you really want to have more than one than let the ones that finished 2nd or 3rd go and qualify and if they get all the way than they obviously deserved it but in my eyes this thing is totally flawed.
Obviously I'm not stupid I know that money runs things but look at some "smaller" teams that won the competition, after the team won it it did wonders for that countries football.

Users who are viewing this thread