Player Editing Tutorial

Ok I've just completed the first stage of my memory-editor/cheater/trainer thingie. If anyone wants to have a look at it just tell me how to upload it here (assuming that's possible).

Btw it can't do much, except what's been mentioned in the thread. And there's absolutely no error checking so you could just as easily blow up your compy. Also you need to find the address of your player first using Artmoney and the excel file posted earlier and use that in the program.

Last edited:
To upload on here go into advanced mode, manage attachments, browse for the file on your systen and then let it load itself up, this might take a while. Looking forward to it mate well done reps for you. and the others who've been working on this.

Ok here goes. I'll put up a little user guide/background info once I know people can run it.

Attachments

• ICC 2008 Editor.zip
    10.5 KB · Views: 126
Yeah don't listen to me that is alot better way of doing it. Should have thought of it myself :(

Themer added 0 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

You sir are a god send this is exactly the sort of thing we need :D

is it working? edit someone and let me know asap

you might need Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

Last edited:
I havent got that but Im getting it now I be back with you in a mo to say how it went.

Themer added 56 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

All would appear to work, No errors or anything

Ok thanks alot for the feedback.

Check out the hand/wicketkeeper option and let me know if there is anything wrong. there's a difference between what i've done and what anarchy mentioned (i dunno how to find a part time keeper to begin with)

Just a question - what format are we meant to enter the numbers in?

Edit: Nvm, didn't read the bit about the artmoney address.

Last edited:
Damn, is there any other way to find the player address? As i don't have excel currently :(

Download openoffice.org (free) and use the Calc program to open the excel file.

I don't like open office, but i'll do it as i wan't to bloody edit ICC2008! If this works, and by the looks of it, it does. Then some people are going to get a nice pay cheque! :)

It does work, from what I've tried :)

Is it possible to post what number the different batting and bowling levels correspond to? Or to change it so that you can enter the number you want?

I've had a quick look, is CHEAT! like God-Level :p

Well I've created a guy on CHEAT! and he averages 547.67 after 7 FC innings, 718.5 after 9 OD innings and 206 after 3 T20 Innings. He does have a whole heap of not outs though.

Woah, i mean, i did that in a past life, but it was merely difficult. :p

So could you talk me through how i find players please, in a way which i'll understand being a bit of an idiot! Imagine me as your grandmother! Who can hardly use a PC never mind edit things! :) I'll give ya some vCash if ya do, if thats an incentive.

Users who are viewing this thread