Player Editing Tutorial

Well to be honest, I don't really have the time at the moment, I've got exams coming up :(

Well first you find the person's birthday. Then you search for that birthdate in excel/calc (there are instructions on how do this in the excel file). Then you get the four numbers, and search them in ArtMoney. (There are instructions for doing this before, but just make sure that you're searching for a sequence of 4 values). You should hopefully get one match, but if you don't you can check which one is correct by using the nationality (If you need help with that part I can help).

Next, when you've found the correct match, press the red across arrow. There should be a hexidecimal number to the left of the '64' value (the 4th value in the address column). This is the value that you search for in the ICC08 editor. This should hopefully work :)

Right, so this excel file, is somewhere in this thread?

Yea it's somewhere......

Sorry if my explanation is a bit unclear.

No, i've found the players unique code, which is 8 numbers long, now to Artmoney!

What do you mean by his unique code? The birthday code? It's four separate numbers that need to be searched in artmoney in order.

Ok, right i'm now confused.

The number i get is, 03322364.

So that'll be as follows;

0, 33, 223, 64

Correct? I've opened artmoney, but where do i go from here? Its blank and i don't know how to use it! Please help Chewie!

Go to select process and choose ICC08. Then go search. Change the boxes to sequence of values, 4 values, integer (standard) and address range: ALL
When you click ok, 4 boxes will appear and put the numbers in there in order

Sorry nothing found, try again!

Right, i've follow the guide to find the numbers, i'll try a differnt player!

Kevin Pietersen, ok, born 27/6/1980.

So, in the ICC birthday guide v3, which i downloaded, i'll search 27/06/1980.

I find the number is, following the guide, 192, 181, 220, 64

So i put that into the artmoney, should i have my ICC 2008 game open?

Never mind, done it! The number i get is, 13304A73, does that look right?

Last edited:
Were you trying to find a regen? That may be why you couldn't find it.

No that doesn't seem right...where did you get that number from? I got 14F0596B for KP

That number works for KP, for me atleast, i changed his contract to six years!

Chewie, your help has been immeasurable :p I shall continue to play around, and fail with these, again, thahk you :)

Reps and vCash on there way!

Last edited:
Thanks :) I think the numbers must be different on everyone's game because of the different regens fitting into different places.

Btw with respect to values that have a range of numbers, for example if you choose Batting Ability, Anarchy's guide says 165 to 255 is "Awful", and 1280 to 1535 is "Excellent", I've chosen to set the value in the program using the higher one. So if you choose "Excellent", it sets it to 1535. I've done this for everything which uses ranges (as far as I can remember) except for Bowling Ability (I've used the lower one here as lower = better).

I guess you could manually edit the values if you don't want the same value being set for each "Excellent" batsman, for example (i.e. manually edit so that one of them 1300, and the other is 1400, or whatever you like).

If someone could figure out the bowling type location that would be good.

Possibly! Again, you've been a huge help and I look forward to any more advancement in the coming days, as i'm sure there will be!

Fe, i'll rep you as well tomorrow but at the moment its nearly 4AM and i'm gunna run! Thanks again guys!

Thanks I think the numbers must be different on everyone's game because of the different regens fitting into different places.

Yeah, the numbers are different for each game, even when you restart yours you'll see a difference. Kinda makes editing a pain as you'll have to search each time you restart.

So CHEAT! = 65535?

Edit: As an example of what the editor can do, this is a person I created and how he did in one season

Attachments

• ICC08Edited.jpg
    ICC08Edited.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread