Player Editing Tutorial

I think the current system of not labelling levels is fine. this is an editor. that means that we're creating a tool which allows people to customise their game in whatever way they like. so we should try to limit that as little as possible. in this case, that means allowing them to choose exact abilities of players, and choose them to be whatever ability they like (within the boundaries provided by the game). so I think it's perfect as it is really

I think the current system of not labelling levels is fine. this is an editor. that means that we're creating a tool which allows people to customise their game in whatever way they like. so we should try to limit that as little as possible. in this case, that means allowing them to choose exact abilities of players, and choose them to be whatever ability they like (within the boundaries provided by the game). so I think it's perfect as it is really

Exactly how I feel.

Manual editing is already there if you check out the mark in the editor I am just saying that dynamic level system if implemented will add another dimension to the game.

An editor is for editing the game, not for making it better or adding another dimension. You may as well just use the regens provided as that provides a similar service, the players ratings are random and you do not know what they are, you only have a slight indication through the second team average. The editor is perfectly fine the way it is.

An editor is for editing the game, not for making it better or adding another dimension. You may as well just use the regens provided as that provides a similar service, the players ratings are random and you do not know what they are, you only have a slight indication through the second team average. The editor is perfectly fine the way it is.

I want this system becuz regens are not accurate in the game more over I dont want to create super teams thats why I want this kind of system to keep enjoying the game.

I want this system becuz regens are not accurate in the game more over I dont want to create super teams thats why I want this kind of system to keep enjoying the game.

How are regens not accurate? And using regens doesn't create super teams. Unless you get a whole heap of them, and normally they're on all different teams so the effect cancels out.

How are regens not accurate? And using regens doesn't create super teams. Unless you get a whole heap of them, and normally they're on all different teams so the effect cancels out.

Oh bro You are understanding it. Basically I fired up all current year generated regens of my team(and CPU team as well) in to the editor and set the random abilities for them (but currently random abilities are still pretty much on the cards so thats why I ask for surprise element.)

Oh bro You are understanding it. Basically I fired up all current year generated regens of my team(and CPU team as well) in to the editor and set the random abilities for them (but currently random abilities are still pretty much on the cards so thats why I ask for surprise element.)

I do not understand what you're trying to say.

Planetcricket is a solid forum, although I don't spend much time here, but I have got to say - to all the people who pitched in to create this editor - you guys have done a fantastic job.
Well done.

after a few seasons, you get quite a few insanely talented regens. basically it keeps the bat/bowl/field ability of the retired player, possibly makes a slight re-adjustment to it.

But retired players have low ratings because they reduce over time I think...don't they?

So I don't really see what he's making so much fuss about.

Users who are viewing this thread