Player Editing Tutorial

if you're referring to the stats editor, i haven't yet included the option to change the stats, you can only view them. the player editor should allow you to change stuff though.

Same thing, the boxes are able to be edited, but they can't be applied.

ye thats what im saying can't you change it so it can be applied

alex2k8evans added 7 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Editing money is actually quite simple. Go to your finances page and record the number of your basic budget. Then, you just go and search this number in artmoney and edit it to whatever you like (I'm presuming you know how to do this)
If you need help running artmoney just ask.
I'm not totally sure on the limit on money, but you should be able to give yourself easily enough to buy everyone. Not sure what the point of that would be though...

The editor is even simpler to use, if you enter the player's birthdate in, then press load, it should find the player you're looking for and load all their data for you to edit it. Then, once you've changed things to your heart's desire, press apply.

I wouldn't think that prizemoney would be editable, unless you edit the whole game to allow more money for each competition. It wouldn't be in the save game files, it would be in the actual game files. You could probably change who won the competition though, there would be a few bytes where you put a county's code in (dunno what it would be) and that would be the county that won the thing, and presumably there would be other bytes for the other positions. I would think that the game gave prize money based on this.

hey chewie you said this in an earlier page. how do you use artmoney i don't understand how to use it

Using artmoney to change the money?

OK, well first record your team's basic budget.

Next, open artmoney. In the dropdown box next to select process, click that and find the ICC08 Process. It should be clearly named as International Cricket Captain 2008 or something.

Once you have selected the process, click on the search button.

Edit the options so that next to search it says 'exact value', and edit the box next to value to the basic budget of your team. Type should be 'custom' and address range should be 'all'.

Press OK, and artmoney will search that process for the value you put in. It should return one result on the left hand column. Click on the result and press the red arrow between the two columns. This will bring the result to the right hand column. On the right hand column now you should see a box which says your basic budget. Right click on this and go to edit. Change the value in the box to whatever you would like your basic budget to be, and click OK. Go to your game and check your finances page. The budget should have changed to what you selected.

Alternatively, you could have used the trainer and pressed F5 once you had your game open.

Using artmoney to change the money?

OK, well first record your team's basic budget.

Next, open artmoney. In the dropdown box next to select process, click that and find the ICC08 Process. It should be clearly named as International Cricket Captain 2008 or something.

Once you have selected the process, click on the search button.

Edit the options so that next to search it says 'exact value', and edit the box next to value to the basic budget of your team. Type should be 'custom' and address range should be 'all'.

Press OK, and artmoney will search that process for the value you put in. It should return one result on the left hand column. Click on the result and press the red arrow between the two columns. This will bring the result to the right hand column. On the right hand column now you should see a box which says your basic budget. Right click on this and go to edit. Change the value in the box to whatever you would like your basic budget to be, and click OK. Go to your game and check your finances page. The budget should have changed to what you selected.

Alternatively, you could have used the trainer and pressed F5 once you had your game open.

its ok mate i was asking how to change your players but its ok tar anyway

its ok mate i was asking how to change your players but its ok tar anyway

If you wanted to know that you could've read the first post. But there's no point because we have the editor.

I'll try to test it out and get back to you. Might take a while though.

I don't think he'll respond hasn't been on since June, but you should try using the editor that Fe has made its very easy to edit using it. Its posted in this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread