Player Editing Tutorial

You can change the name in game without the editor, but we can change most of the other info with the editor which you'll find on a previous page.

how to use this editors
when i open any editor it gives following error
The application failed ti initialize properly(0xc0000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.

what should i do.............

how to use this editors
The application failed ti initialize properly(0xc0000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.

First run the game.
Press load game in the menu.
Click your game name that you want to play.
Press the windows key or press alt+tab.
Now open the editor.

Cheers.:)

I have dine this already same problem occur every time

Well i am back to planetcricket after a gap of one year! Considering i started this thread i cant believe there have been so many updates! I am currently playing ICC 2008 and have used this cool editor by Fe. I have created Richard Hadlee, Wasim Akram and Viv Richards and the likes! Everything works except the Scout editor and the bowling stats editor. Even now there s a limit in the stats where a bowler cannot have more than 99 five wicket hauls so in Muralitharan's case it shows as 11 instead 115 so we need to change that. Also I would like to know if any bowler has crossed 2000 FC wickets in ICC 2008 for anyone since there was a limit of 1999 wickets in the previous editions. And keep up the good work Cottager, Fe and CO for doing a lot of research! Hopefully i can also help from now.:happy

Last edited:
The limits on 5 wicket hauls and FC wickets is based on the game not the editor. We can't change it because it is inherent within the actual game. And there is a limit on FC wickets, I reached it before and got annoyed. The difference between this limit is that the FC wickets one actually resets the number of wickets taken, rather than not showing all the digits. So once you've taken more than the limit of FC wickets, your average skyrockets.

The Scout is not an editor; it works perfectly fine. It allows you to find the data for all the players in the game, and sort them. This means that you can find who the best batsman/bowler/keeper-batsman etc are. You are not supposed to be able to change the data through it.

Yeah there would probably be an internal captaincy rating, as the game knows who the captains are now and then picks new ones when they are out/retired.

The other thing I'm interested in fielding ratings - have you managed to edit them in the editor yet?

I still can't get the scout to load Properly. I have the game loaded and evefythign but it still won't load players. Do you have to try loading it during the Contract Phase?

I think the scout can be loaded any time you have a save file open. It may freeze but just leave it for a few seconds and it will fix itself.

The limits on 5 wicket hauls and FC wickets is based on the game not the editor. We can't change it because it is inherent within the actual game. And there is a limit on FC wickets, I reached it before and got annoyed. The difference between this limit is that the FC wickets one actually resets the number of wickets taken, rather than not showing all the digits. So once you've taken more than the limit of FC wickets, your average skyrockets.

The Scout is not an editor; it works perfectly fine. It allows you to find the data for all the players in the game, and sort them. This means that you can find who the best batsman/bowler/keeper-batsman etc are. You are not supposed to be able to change the data through it.

ah ok. atleast the limit of 500 One Day games for a player has been corrected in ICC 2008. Like now the stats show 527 one day games played by Tendulkar but in previous games it used to reset after 499.
Anyway my scout still doesnt work. It always shows up blank.

how to use this editors

i am having the same problem yet plzzzzzzz dear help me:crying
:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying:crying

Users who are viewing this thread