Player Editing Tutorial

it's all already there. it's a small thread, just read through it and think for yourself

I meant like a wicketkeeping skill, some keepers are better than others, you wouldn't put monty behind the stumps.

We could use this to find the effect of training. How much training increases the batting value and how often. Also how the different type of bowling training affects the different values so we can see what the aggressive and defensive bowling figures are.

How do you guys find out where each thing lies, like how did you know that bowling ability was in line 81, etc. I wouldn't mind helping out to find other numbers...

I've found that after a while, playing with a level 256 batsman gets boring, you know that you're going to get massively high scores every game. It is probably only feasible to use a level 10 batsman at most.

We should create a table to see who childish things are the best batsmen according to the figures they've given. It would be rather interesting to see how they rate a number of players... Chris Martin, for example, I've found out has a rating of 255, and Brendon McCullum has a ridiculously low figure of 355 (I think) (ICC08).

For me changing the bowling abilities as Cottager explained has only worked on ICC06, not ICC08. This may be because there are more values? Or it is more complex/in a different position. Or it could just be me :P

Considering I only started editing players last night I think I've come far :)

I tried to find Alex kervezee DOB and here I found it
But I didnt understand the Green ,Yellow ,Sequence numbers.
plz tell me which are those sequence numbers? are the numbers where I put arrows are right?

Attachments

• Alex Kervezee.JPG
    Alex Kervezee.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 180
bowling ability is row 81, column 6,7 and 8. I know that 0,64,1 makes pretty much the perfect bowler, but I can't quite sort it out properly. I'll get there I think. oh, and if you fancy a play around:

BOWLING STYLES ? row 81 ? column 11, 12 and 13

0,0,0 = SLA
0,0,1 = LM
0,0,2 = LMF
0,0,4 = OS
0,0,5 = RM
0,0,6 = RFM
0, 128, 0 = LS
0, 128, 1 = LFM
0, 128, 2 = LF
0, 128, 4 = LS
0, 128, 5 = RFM
0, 128, 6 = RF

Hey bro I found that Row 81 was clearly empty with 00s,(I am using memory editor on 64) Am I selecting the right bit? or should I choose other bit like(My regen player code) 128 ,50 ,223 ,64(I am using memory editor in this one)

Last edited:
the way you can do it is right click on 64, press memory edit, then click on the 64 in the top left hand corner. then just press the down button 80 times or whatever. I can do it a bit quicker than that, but when I was starting out, that's just how I did it.

I cannt find 64 in the top left hand corner after right clicking 64>memory editor this screen appears now tell me from which line should I count Row 1.
thanks.
If you are saying that this (green higlighted 64) is the one you are talking about then this leads to me Row 81 with 00 values as I posted in the previous screenie.
Plz help me bro.

Attachments

• 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
untick the hexidecimal view box in the top left hand corner, and then show me a screenshot where that row that you've highlighted is the top row in the picture

Cottager added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later...

by "the row you've highlighted", I meant the row that you've drawn a ring round. what you think is 81

Yeah the ring one is I think 81 (Infact recount it with 10 times I am sure that it is 81 lol) wait I will untick the hexidecimal view.
just a min
I have edited the 82 and 83 row as well just in case I am counting wrong. all of them shows 0 ,0 before.

Here is the Row 81 of another player (not regen) which is also 0 ,0.

Attachments

• row81x.JPG
    row81x.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 81row.JPG
    81row.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
mate, I told you to make that row 81 at the top of the memory editor, so that I could see the 10 rows below it. those pictures haven't helped, they're just the same thing

mate, I told you to make that row 81 at the top of the memory editor, so that I could see the 10 rows below it. those pictures haven't helped, they're just the same thing

Sorry mate ,here we again (this time Row 81 at top of the page) These are Sohail Tanvir's bowling abilities.

Attachments

• 81tip.JPG
    81tip.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 172
think those must be his bowling stats. or bowling form more likely. can you take it so that the row there that's at the bottom (ending in CB) is the row at the top of the next screenshot? we might have to do this one or two times, but we'll get it

Come on guys I have been refreshing this page for 30 minutes. I would like to know the same thing that Allrounder18 wants to know.

think those must be his bowling stats. or bowling form more likely. can you take it so that the row there that's at the bottom (ending in CB) is the row at the top of the next screenshot? we might have to do this one or two times, but we'll get it

Here we go mate I have 2 screen shots step by step giving full 2 pages of ten rows.

Attachments

• CB.JPG
    CB.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 47B.JPG
    47B.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 41
hmm. I've got ideas which value it is, but I won't know for a few hours - my mate's letting me have a look at his copy of 2008 so that I can have a play around with the values and decide which it is

Users who are viewing this thread