Player Editing Tutorial

hassan

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Right first off Brilliant work all you guys, especially Fe for making the ICC 06 editor..
right i got a couple questions...

Bowler ability: what is the best number to put in... i mean shoud the number be as low as possible like 100 or is it supposed to be high i.e 4000 etc..
also sometimes the bowler type never changes like if i choose OS, in the game it remains like RFM and if i choose player type as Bowler he always becomes an all rounder.. is there a way around it

Thanks

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Are you using the ICC06 editor? Because that's not totally correct, it was made more as an afterthought so some things will be wrong. And with bowling ability, the lowest it can go is 320 and lower = better.

hassan

International Coach
Yeah i was talking about the ICC2006 editor for Ashes edition, it works perfect for batting but i havnt cracked bowling bit yet... cheers ill give it a shot

kaush666

School Cricketer
Hey guys I have a problem with the editor posted by weetabixharry.. I tried using it for ICC 08 and then it crashed immediately.. Help me out guys..

plover55

School Cricketer
it wont let me load the players its comes up with an error saying attempted to divide by 0 or something .can any 1 help ?

Chewie

BCCI President
Here are the two files, the editor and the scout for use with ICC2009 v9.12 or 9.13. I've reupped them for everyone.

Attachments

• ICC09 Tools.rar
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,161
Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Do you mean 9.12 and 9.13? And do you need that netframework crap?

Chewie

BCCI President
Do you mean 9.12 and 9.13? And do you need that netframework crap?

yes i did mean 9.12 and 9.13...changed to reflect that. And I think you need netframework 2.0 but most people have that.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Hmm, then I have no clue as to why I still have errors opening players using the editor.

I have no clue, every time I try it fails. Can you not use it during a match?

wordy

School Cricketer
Here are the two files, the editor and the scout for use with ICC2009 v9.12 or 9.13. I've reupped them for everyone.

hi Chewie,

how do you get the scout to work? The files you uploaded included icc scout 08, will this work in 09?

Chewie

BCCI President
yes it works, it wasn't renamed when it was released cos it was just the 08 one edited. yes it works with 09, forgot to rename it.

Users who are viewing this thread