Player Editor

thanks a lot prakash for the player editor v 2 , i have a error shows missing memory, explain me

samir4u said:
thanks a lot prakash for the player editor v 2 , i have a error shows missing memory, explain me
can you post a screenshot

gr8 work prakash!! well done!!

In my haste I have forgotten to give props where they are more than deserved...

Prakash: legend mate, thanks for what you have done with these editors, truly great stuff :drinks :hpraise :clap

well....using the editor, i edited I.PATHAN 's skills,etc.

but then when i stared a new test match b/w ind and win, although he was in the 11 but was unable for bowling.

can u help.

still cant get it to work so this is whats happening:
1) First set Path for cricket 2004 directory.
2) I know my game is in my documents so i click MyDocuments/EAsports/Cricket 2004/User-Tom.
3)Now it wont let me go any further so i click OK and it says "Wrong patch"
Does anyone know any solutions becuase this editor looks brilliant great work.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 130
You have to set the path on where you have installed cricket 2004 not your user folder. Something like C:\program files\ea sports\cricket 2004\

well....using the editor, i edited I.PATHAN 's skills,etc.

but then when i stared a new test match b/w ind and win, although he was in the 11 but was unable for bowling.
Make sure that he is in the bowling lineup using the lineup editor

Last edited:

Thanx prakash 4 providing us such a wonderful all in one Editor!, Keep it up man!!!

Boss

Prakash, this is an excellent little program.
Is it possible that the same way that you have created this program to see for example the different bats that you can choose for a player, that you can create like a TV LOGO/MENU Editor to see the different logos that you want to import into the game?

hey sunsamrat i am not sure whats the problem, all i can say is try reinstalling vb6 runtime files from here and mscomctl.ocx from here
Btw when does this error occur ?

Users who are viewing this thread