Player Editor

player editor v 2

prakash, here i am posting my screen shot, but these shoot by my camera phone, i have frabs but i am not able take the shot out of c2k4.

Attachments

• 07-10-04_1819.jpg
    07-10-04_1819.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 226
I am not sure whats the problem, seems more like a lack of memory on the system rather than application error. Btw you take screenshot of entire screen using Print Screen button and pasting the image on windows paint.

samir4u said:
prakash, here i am posting my screen shot, but these shoot by my camera phone, i have frabs but i am not able take the shot out of c2k4.

frabs? Sounds like a painful medical condition ;) :eek:

lol...yep samir player editor is not an ingame application of C2K4...u can take a screen shot of such errors by print screen

lineup editor V 4.1.1

Looks like i made a mistake with this lineup editor V4.1 (you cant open a ".sav" file), i have updated the exe get it here

Is it possible to change the players name with this editor?

I was having problems doing that, i changed the name, and saved but then it went back to the original name again!

It actually saves them, but due to some fault it does not get displayed. I have reuploaded the zip file again

dunno if this has been asked already but how come when you change one of the players face's in the editor it doesnt actually change it in the game?

Briggsey said:
dunno if this has been asked already but how come when you change one of the players face's in the editor it doesnt actually change it in the game?
Can you explain how you tried to change the face, it seems to work fine for me

is that when u r wanting 2 played a saved game, do it 2 ur .sav file

Users who are viewing this thread