Player of THIS Decade?

Yer but I mean Adil Rashid?

What is he the new Monty Penesar?

Hasn't even achieved anything.

He doesn't have to achieve much to be a player to watch out for. The guy that made the list obviously thinks that Rashid will be a good spin bowler sometime this decade. People have been saying for a while that he is a great talent and could become a good spinner that is probably the reason why England keep taking him on tours. For him to get some experience and bowl at some great batsman.

Mohammad yousuf can also be there his odi record is awsome

Mohammad Yousuf (Asia/Pak) 2000-2009 246 235 34 8494 141* 42.25 11258 75.44 13 56 13 690 77
with number 3 posotion
WITH Jaysuriya sehwag sanjakara jayawardene dravid etc behind him and they most of them played good 9+ years
he also broke 37 OR 35 OR WHAT EVER it year record which none of the greats do it
Cricket Records | Records | 2000s | Records by calendar decade | Cricinfo.com
courtsey cricinfo

Do you people read the fliping topic. There is a reason that the guy who started this thread put "THIS" in caps. He means this upcoming decade 2010-2020.

And for the record Yosufus ODI records are HUGELY inflated by his domination of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh. He averages 73.7 against Zimbabwe with 3 centuries and 7 half centuries. Against Bangladesh he averages 89.3 with 3 centuries and 5 half centuries.
You take away those centuries and half centuries and he goes down from 15/61 to 9/59.

I need someone to explain to me how to remove certain countries when Im looking at records on statsguru, so if anyone knows please explain it to me.

Anyone could be the next Sachin Tendulkar. The only problem is people like you pile unnecessary on them by bringing it up and they fail.

Anyone could be the next Sachin Tendulkar. The only problem is people like you pile unnecessary on them by bringing it up and they fail.

yea right.. every budding cricketer comes on internet forums to know how much expectations he is carrying :p

yea right.. every budding cricketer comes on internet forums to know how much expectations he is carrying :p

It mostly the media who hype them up unnecessarily. I remember when Ishant was playing in Australia, the media was going crazy. Headlines here and there. Now he's crap.

I Think David Warner,Virat Kohli,Phillip Hughes,Moises Henriques And Clint McKay

It mostly the media who hype them up unnecessarily..

Talking about hyping someone, there was a one page long article in a regional paper here, whose headline read "We have finally found the next Sachin!" It was regarding a "wonder boy" of Mumbai, who has achieved some seemingly impossible feats in school-level cricket, like what Sachin did when he was a kid. I was chuckling so bad after reading it! No wonder people slam our regional papers; it's pathetic journalism to the core!!

Id say someone like Dhoni could challenge for it. I would rate his as one of the better keepers in test cricket, that with his recent form with the bat and his captincy; he could definatly be up there.

But ive gotta rep my boy Micky Johnson. 500 runs and 63 wickets in a calender year, He is just going to get better over the next 5 years too. Just hopefully he can keep it going.

Users who are viewing this thread