IPL Players advised to skip the IPL

Mihir Doshi

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes!! This should happen

Lalit Modi is just looting people out here.

Bloody 5000,3000,10000 bugs tickets... and the lowest grade where people dont even like sitting is 500

:mad:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
No this year there have been some threats from Shiv Sena (political group) and a threat from some Indian version of the Taliban. Threats which have been deemed credible by English security experts.

English security experts claim Shiva Sena as a credible threat ?? :eek::laugh

P

pcfan123

I do not know the details but I think the threat from the Muslim group was deemed as serious, not Shiv Sena.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
P

pcfan123

Brigade 313? Is that what its called? Sounds like the name of a fire station.

Ofc their Pakistani :facepalm

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
^^ Both the comments above :rtfl

rahuldravidfan added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Brigade 313? Is that what its called? Sounds like the name of a fire station.

Ofc their Pakistani :facepalm

More light on the issue-

The group goes by the name "313 Brigade". It is Al-Qaeda's operational arm in Pakistan.

King Cricket

International Coach
Don't think anything will happen. Those tweaking Al-Qaeda (or was it the LeT?) terrorists issued threatenings at the time of the Badminton WC too. But the tournament went just fine. Barking dogs seldom bite.

P

pcfan123

True but cricket will have a lot more media hype and attention than some Badminton WC. The terrorists will know that as well. Thats why they attacked the Sri Lanka bus and not some tai Kwando tournament in Pakistan

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
What will happen of WC then. WC is much more hyped and important than IPL. International cricket cannot afford fight with Indian cricket.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
No this year there have been some threats from Shiv Sena (political group) and a threat from some Indian version of the Taliban.[/U] Threats which have been deemed credible by English security experts.

Not sure what this is...

Shiv Sena is basically the Republican Party with the craziness upped 12 notches. Absolutely crazy folks, but they would never do anything.

rahuldravidfan

International Cricketer
^ Yes. He is exaggerating it a bit. These guys don't walk around threatening to blow up people and behead innocent people for not paying extortion. Agreed they are bad, but calling them Indian Taliban is saying too much.

P

pcfan123

If you muppets could read I am not saying Shiv Sena is an Indian version of the Taliban, I am saying 313 Brigade are.

Users who are viewing this thread