Players You Dislike XI + Players You Like XI

He might be arrogant (actually I think it's more his batting style that's arrogant - thinks he can hit anything), but Matthew Hayden is certainly not an angry man. The only time he's angry is when people throw cricket balls at him, or give him sendoffs/sledges. Otherwise he is a total zen guy. Seeing him visualising in the middle of the pitch for hours before an innings, I can just imagine him every night in a room full of candles doing yoga. At first slip most of the time you saw him on camera he was laughing with Gilly and Ponting. Listen to his interviews, he is a laid back dude. He likes cooking and fishing, how many angry guys like doing that?? Angry guys are into boxing or burning ants with a magnifying glass...

Sorry, I'll start to sound like a certain Hayden fan boy if I'm not careful :p

Remember what happened in 2005 England vs Australia ODI, Simon Jones been threw to matthew hayden and he did say sorry to hayden but hayden did refused accept and anger to Simon Jones then Paul Collingwood try calm down thing and hayden do anger with him.

He's a better bowler than Broad is.

Mate , my different option to you lol !

Remember what happened in 2005 England vs Australia ODI, Simon Jones been threw to matthew hayden and he did say sorry to hayden but hayden did refused accept and anger to Simon Jones then Paul Collingwood try calm down thing and hayden do anger with him.
Are you kidding? Jones picked up the ball and pegged it at him for no reason. Jones is lucky that he didn't get a cricket bat cracked over his skull. How would you feel if you got falsely accused of swearing to children?

Lee did the same to Vaughan in the Test series. Vaughan's clearly better than Hayden though, and used his bat to defend him, didn't flinch, duck out of the way and get hit like a little pansy. Vaughan middled it as well. Vaughan didn't need to chuck his toys out of his pram either, Vaughan > Hayden. Confirmed. ;)

i really dislike andre nel and shiv chanderpaul..i like brendon mccullum and oram

Like:

S. Tendulkar (Lara's favourite player)
G. Smith (Leads his country from the front every single time)
S. Ganguly (Has amazing fighting spirit)
B. Lara (Sachin's favourite player)
MS Dhoni (Completely different approach to the game when compared to other Indian captains)
A. Symonds (Does'nt like rules. Just like me.)
I. Botham (:cool:)
A. Flintoff
S. Warne (Best leg-spinner that I have watched play. Legend.)
Andre Nel
G. McGrath (Best pace bowler of the last 15 years)

Dislike:

Amir Sohail
Owned by Prasad. 'Nuff said.

Sourav Ganguly
Did'nt like him 2 years back. But loved him when played his final 2 years after making that comeback. Champion batsman. Only Indian captain to annoy the Oz players consistently with his tactics.

Ricky Ponting
I suggest a career in umpiring for this bloke after retirement.:p

Kevin Pietersen
Worst cry baby in cricket atm.

Javed Miandad
Loved it when he was incredibly funny at times. But did'nt like him in general.

Yuvraj Singh
In test matches.

Sunil Gavaskar
Speaks like an arse that has had an diorrhea attack in television.

Munaf Patel
Cant bowl, cant bat and cant field.

Harbhajan Singh
Had so much potential. Wasted it with his attitude.

Md. Asif
Drug addict Jr.

Shoaib Akhtar
Drug addict Sr.

Are you kidding? Jones picked up the ball and pegged it at him for no reason. Jones is lucky that he didn't get a cricket bat cracked over his skull. How would you feel if you got falsely accused of swearing to children?

Serious , i not kidding Simon Jones have his reason and he just frustuated and happen quickly. He did say sorry to Hayden but hayden not accept. Simon Jones not worst. Look at Brett Lee did it a few year ago and Sreesanth bowler BEAMER to Kevin Pietersen in fact Sreesanth is very lucky and He didn't get a bowl cricket bat cracked over his skull. That is dangerous. You say to me How would you feel if you got falsely accused of swearing to children? Then i will angry Yeah. But this is different because cricket is sport. Well if i upset you then i am sorry but it just my option and i know you massive fan of matthew hayden.

Last edited:
Like XI

1. Hayden - whacks everyone , even after he retired from international cricket. what a guy
2. Hughes - Top Bloke even better batsman
3. Ponting (c) - absolute champion in every sense of the word never gives up amazing cricketer
4. Tendulkar - Its sachin . just amazing
5. Lara - what a player
6. Sangakarra (wk) - gotta love the way he bats . and the sledge to pollock in the 03 world cup
7. Gilchrist - whacks em good team man
8. Johnson - quick and smokes em to
9. Warne - this guy is amazing
10. Lee - quick and amazing heart
11. McGrath - no one can hate this guy . except sarwan

Dislike XI

1. Smith (c) - Arrogant ******
2. Gambhir - Cocksucker
3. Vaughan - thinks he is alot better than he is and wont give up on his carrer
4. Pietersen - acts like he has no respect for the game pisses me off everytime i see him
5. Ian Chappel - absolute disgrace to australian cricket
6. Yuvraj Singh - can whack em just a knob
7. Geraint Jones (wk) - absolute joke soo funny watching this guy struggle
8. Afridi - same reason Yuvraj Singh
9. H Singh - absolute ****wit
10. Dale steyn - Arrogant fearsome tweak
11. I Sharma - dipshit ******

^ So your like is Australian players and a few big foreigners, and your dislike is pretty much anybody who has done well against Aussie?:p

Dislike XI
1) M.Hayden
2)S.Chanderpaul
3)R.Ponting
4)M.Kaif
5)R.Sharma
6)D.Karthick
7)A.Symonds
8)M.Patel
9)A.Nehra
10)L.Mallinga
11)R.Powar

LIke XI
A.Gilchrist
S.tendulkar
M.Dhoni
A.Flintoff
K.Pietersen
B.Mcculum
D.Warner
N.Bracken
B.Lee
H.Singh
I.Sharma

LMAO at the align center thing, gosh, can't stop laughing.

Like XI:
1.Gambhir(Great,elegant player.)
2.Hayden(Sometimes he is just soooo arrogant,but he's a really good player.)
3.Kallis(A legand,what else do you need?)
4.Tendulkar(Brilliant batsman)
5.M.Hussey(He's such a good batsman,and he has style.)
6.Yuvraj(Okay,okay,He's been a flop,but he's really good to watch when on song!!!)
7.Gilly(wk)(My favourite,no question,was one of the best players of the decade.)
8.Johnson(He's been brilliant.)
9.Warney(c)(Legand!!)
10.Steyn(Fast and deadly,so good to watch.)
11.Mendis(New spinner,but I already like him!:p)

Users who are viewing this thread