Players you love watching

I enjoyed MS Dhoni vs England @ The Oval... most exciting thing that happened all that day

and ten Doeschate was a joy to behold when i went to Chelmsford a year or so ago

Well Laxman and Ganguly weree a delight to watch today...

and ten Doeschate was a joy to behold when i went to Chelmsford a year or so ago

Ah, that guy. Fantastic entertainment when he gets going.

Robin Uthappa is very good when attacking, Sree is always an entertaining watch. Suresh Raina too, some of the shots he plays is compete text book.

Lou Vincent is a great watch, while fielding.

Younis Khan and Kamran Akmal when he's on song, which admittedly doesn't happen too often. Asif is great to watch when the ball is moving around.

anytime anyday...

Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar. Its pleasure watching player like tendulkar. cover drive, stright drive though midd of mid on. if its even flick on leg, behind point cut, upper cut. paddle sweep. genius.

Bowler: Andrew Flintoff... I think he has great action, good pace, and excellent cricketer. unfortunate that he is always into injuries.

GIBBS and YUVI are most delightful to watch these days. Actually I feel like batting when I see Yuvi hit cover drives.

Batting - Afridi, Tendulkar, Lara, M.Clarke, Hussey, Jaffer, Laxman, Jayasuriya, Yuvi, Ganguly, Uthappa, mostly attacking bats or those with good techniques.

Bowling wise, Kumble, Murali, Warne, Flintoff, Simon Jones, Kaneria, Akthar, mainly spinner or quicks who swing the ball or have a good slower ball.

Users who are viewing this thread