Review Playtest Review/Preview(Review Links, Updated in First Post)

After reading this, I am 100% agree with the claim by Transmission Games and Jamie that they have really done a hard work and its a lot better than BLIC.

Just looking forward to the reviews from Colin, Ste and Matt, Stevo and Dean.

You are aware those two didn't go, right?

You are aware those two didn't go, right?
Actually, I am not really. I read long back that Colin will be going and Ste (Possibly). No worries, I am sure Matt, Stevo and Dean must be going as they live is Australia and also in Melbourne where the Transmission Games HQ is located.

According to another thread, Colin didn't go.

Matt, Stevo and Dean don't go until tomorrow night.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that :(. Sorry for this.

Did any one get their hands on the edit mode? how many skill types there are in the game?

How easy is to control the "Goodness bar"? and is there any possibility to patch it up to make it more hard for hardcore players?

They showed us this at the start where we got to see various things about the game.

The edit mode will allow you to edit player names, faces, kit items and ratings. There are a few skill types if I remember correctly spilt up in of course batting, bowling and fielding.

And about hardcore gamers, the hard level will be a challenge no doubt.

thanks for the review

HOW WAS THE CAMERA ANGELS OF THE GAME?
WHAT ABOUT THE LBW DECISIONS?

sunnykinger added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

thanks for the review

HOW WAS THE CAMERA ANGELS OF THE GAME?
WHAT ABOUT THE LBW DECISIONS?

Thanks to Tom and Kamy for the reviews.

I am not convinced enough to buy the game without playing a demo first.

How does the keeper catch the ball ? In BLIC 2007 they catch with single hand with some jerk. Hope they corrected this time around.In BLIC 2005 it was good

Users who are viewing this thread