Please report game breaking bugs only thread

Allrounder18

Banned
Nop new career , its happening when the opposing team is bowling.

Edit : Crashing irrespective of the side bowling first.

Some times when you start a new career it let you play one game and then keep crashing so you cant play 2nd game.

Last edited:

Allrounder18

Banned
Offspinners keep bowling middle and leg to left hand batsmen almost 100% of the times.[DOUBLEPOST=1465821557][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I have to tinker with the speed settings , was working fine with the previous patch though.

Allrounder18

Banned
Same applies to the Right arm pacers bowling to left hand batsmen while bowling over the wicket , almost every delivery is around middle and leg stump , i am yet to a see a single delivery bowl out side off to LHB by RH bowlers.[DOUBLEPOST=1465821829][/DOUBLEPOST]Would be great if it is possible to add line variables for different bowlers agst RHB and LHB with over and around wickets settings in special.cfg.

Allrounder18

Banned
RUN @ 13/06/2016 09:25:42

MAC: False
DEMO: False
VERSION: 2.964
PROFILE: saad
PERMISSIONS MODE: True

STACK TRACE: at Cricket.Main.GameStateDeliver.ProcessInput(Single ms) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameStateDeliver.cs:line 13802
at Cricket.Main.GameInstance.Loop() in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\GameInstance.cs:line 26351
at Cricket.Main.Game.Main(String[] args) in d:\Projects\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3D\Cricket Heroesv3\Cricket Heroes\Main\Game.cs:line 8170

Users who are viewing this thread