Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Can you elaborate?
If I'm wrong please correct me don't know much about it. But here it is from what I have seen and read.

Evangelical Christian groups are making inroads among lower-caste. Pastors hold secret ceremonies at night, even conduct baptisms. They pass out audio books that look like little transistor radios so that illiterate farmers can surreptitiously listen to the scripture as they plow their fields.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If I'm wrong please correct me don't know much about it. But here it is from what I have seen and read.

Evangelical Christian groups are making inroads among lower-caste. Pastors hold secret ceremonies at night, even conduct baptisms. They pass out audio books that look like little transistor radios so that illiterate farmers can surreptitiously listen to the scripture as they plow their fields.
Is it a rumour, or something concrete? And also, what’s wrong with if it’s consensual?

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
I am just tired of politics in India.

So all I am focusing now is to make a better tomorrow for me so that I am privileged enough to not fall prey to the schemes and tactics of these politicians and focus on making a good living out of the precious life I have.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

So all I am focusing now is to make a better tomorrow for me so that I am privileged enough to not fall prey to the schemes and tactics of these politicians and focus on making a good living out of the precious life I have.
If I lived in Pakistan, I'd do the same.

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
If it's by their own will, then what's the problem?
Well i think it's just about money.

Here's a insight of lower-caste from what I have seen.
So one day I went to my dad's school (it's govt. School). And we all know that Govt. Schools have Mid day meal scheme.
Anyway, I saw some kids rushing to have their meal. Me an Idiot thought (I was in 2nd grade) why would you rush for this meal?!?! I mean it's just an ordinary food. And I asked my dad why are they running like it's their last meal? Dad said you shouldn't laugh. You have no idea what's their family is going through. Some kids don't come here to study, they're just here so that they can have one time meal a day. Their Parents can't even afford them one meal, so they send them to school.
(This village is near Gujarat-Rajasthan border, hence irrigation problem prevails, plus land isn't plain so mostly they conduct terrace farming which is not that beneficial. To inke vaha bhi lage hai.)

Now just imagine the plight of that parent who sends their kids to school so that he/she can atleast fill his/her stomach for once a day.

So I won't be surprised if some people convert themselves to other religion for money or any other reason. It's by their choice. Why make fuss out of it?!?!?!

I don't think violence is the reply to that.
And is it okay to disrupt Christmas celebrations and smash religious statues?
Yup, agree violence is not the answer.
Post automatically merged:

Is it a rumour, or something concrete?
Somewhere between truth-rumour.
And also, what’s wrong with if it’s consensual?
Only they can answer.

Manish.

Staff Member
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have to share my one such personal experience.

Earlier stage of my under graduation I was a civils aspirant and as a part of preperation I used to undergo government bills and post my views on social media.

If the comments are not in favour of govt, some random bhakts dig my profile and they find out some my images and started posting as non india, Anti Indian.

Disgusting and dirty politics increased in this recent times especially from 2019.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
I thought jains and sawaminarayans are restricted to Onion and Garlic only.
Let me break it out to you,

Things Jains consider as root-food (food that grows under ground and hence is prohibited for some pseudo scientific reason:

Onions
Potato
Garlic
Carrots
Radish
Beetroot
Ginger

All this is prohibited alongwith non-veg.

Milk and dairy products are allowed, expect for egg and poultry based dairy.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Let me break it out to you,

Things Jains consider as root-food (food that grows under ground and hence is prohibited for some pseudo scientific reason:

Onions
Potato
Garlic
Carrots
Radish
Beetroot
Ginger

Going vegan must be pretty easy then :p

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Non-Veg doesn't mean animals flesh, meat or whatever. Non-Veg food means, product having animal tissues. Now, sometimes when Animals lactate their milk, their tissues may get mixed with the milk. So if you ever had milk from Buffalo/Cow right after it had lactated then you may be in trouble. If you only had Amul milk for your whole life you are safe.

Verified Enigma

Champions League Winner
Avengers
I have to share my one such personal experience.

Earlier stage of my under graduation I was a civils aspirant and as a part of preperation I used to undergo government bills and post my views on social media.

If the comments are not in favour of govt, some random bhakts dig my profile and they find out some my images and started posting as non india, Anti Indian.

Disgusting and dirty politics increased in this recent times especially from 2019.
This wasn't the case in 2000s. Things have gone out of hand since last few years.
Post automatically merged:

Non-Veg doesn't mean animals flesh, meat or whatever. Non-Veg food means, product having animal tissues. Now, sometimes when Animals lactate their milk, their tissues may get mixed with the milk. So if you ever had milk from Buffalo/Cow right after it had lactated then you may be in trouble. If you only had Amul milk for your whole life you are safe.
That is why vegetarians in India are called Lacto-Vegetarians

Going vegan must be pretty easy then :p
Yea but it is very difficult for us to give up dairy as most of our diet highly contains milk and dairy products.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am sure this doesn’t count as indoctrinating minors? Disgusting to make them do the fascist salute, a salute which was made in honour of a man who murdered 6 million and instigated a war that killed 50 million.

Users who are viewing this thread