Post your questions about the game here!

@fiction @BigAntStudios :Are those situations where the ball doesn't seem to hit the bat visually but the result is a flick of the bat , not possible to get that right or is it something that will be done in the next iteration??

More about a question with my game.

I got selected to play an ODI against England. All other teams play in the OD kit except for England., who are playing in their test kit. I haven't modded anything in the game. Why is this problem occuring?

More about a question with my game.

I got selected to play an ODI against England. All other teams play in the OD kit except for England., who are playing in their test kit. I haven't modded anything in the game. Why is this problem occuring?
i also had the same problem so annoying I would like to know too

ok but I've played as a leg spinner all-rounder for Australia and there one day and t20 kits are automatically there when ive played for England surely there one day should be automatically there too, ok I should have checked but where do u do that?

ok but I've played as a leg spinner all-rounder for Australia and there one day and t20 kits are automatically there when ive played for England surely there one day should be automatically there too, ok I should have checked but where do u do that?

It all depends on the chap whose team you downloaded from academy either as part of "Get Best" or otherwise. If the original creator of the team didn't assign the right kits for various formats, you will face such issues. Best option is to go through the teams and assign the kits yourself before starting a career. Matt has a youtube video on how to do so if you search this forum.

Hi, I'm using a PS4 controller with my PS3 console. It works fine with this game with one exception. The L2/R2 triggers don't work.

Does anyone have a solution to this or is it just a case of bad luck?

Cheers.

Has the game changed? Bowling, I no longer get the instruction overlay.

Also the right stick pull down and push up is really small now. And Right Trigger looks through my eyes instead of changing over/around wicket.

If you want to play the game: then it is necessary to buy the game.
Hey how many of you have don Bradman cricket 14 downloaded from net
Is it neccesary to buy it

Users who are viewing this thread