Post your questions about the game here!

My take on the PC Version!

After stopping playing the console version i decided to just hold out for the pc version, the console version was still possible the best cricket game ever made however with a few little issues which i wont go into now.

However after playing 2 hour on the PC with the newest patch BA have shined this little gem up even more! bowler stamina issue has gone, fielders dont smash the bails off every other ball. The game feels so much more complete.

One of the biggest things i noticed was edges! that's right EDGES! seen more in a few hours of gameplay than i did on the console entirely.

Well done to BA for there continued efforts in developing the game!

----------

wrong place

After stopping playing the console version i decided to just hold out for the pc version, the console version was still possible the best cricket game ever made however with a few little issues which i wont go into now.

However after playing 2 hour on the PC with the newest patch BA have shined this little gem up even more! bowler stamina issue has gone, fielders dont smash the bails off every other ball. The game feels so much more complete.

One of the biggest things i noticed was edges! that's right EDGES! seen more in a few hours of gameplay than i did on the console entirely.

Well done to BA for there continued efforts in developing the game!

----------

wrong place

How many of them edges were of a defense shot, i am yet to see one on PS3 or PC.:spy

Can you reset all the stats earned in-game? I tried the 'Reset Stats' option in the Players menu but that didn't seem to do anything.

Also, is there a more-thorough explanation of the options and usage of things in the Cricket Academy?

I was playing a 50 over against Warwickshire and found out that we can bowl without conceding runs.

What i did was, press "O" (short pitch) and then push the LS down and deliver the ball as slow as possible by pressing the RS down early during the run up and just leave it like that without pushing the RS up.

The ball will pitch short and bounce knee length to the batsman. But for some strange reason the AI was unable to hit any runs against this. They just keep pushing the ball to the mid-on/mid-off fielders.

can anyone tell me there's a option in uniforms named preview top variatons..bt can i select my top style? can i select if my player will wear full sleeve or half sleeve or sweater in the match? if i can then how?
:(

Can't find any players (Online) PC Version

I purchased the game yesterday and I've been kinda disappointed by lack of players online, servers are pretty much empty at all times, what's going on?... It's been out for 3 days now and every time I go online, the searching time just keeps ticking forever. I've come across only 3 players so far -,-. "CUSTOM MATCH" lobbies are empty at all times.

I purchased the game yesterday and I've been kinda disappointed by lack of players online, servers are pretty much empty at all times, what's going on?... It's been out for 3 days now and every time I go online, the searching time just keeps ticking forever. I've come across only 3 players so far -,-. "CUSTOM MATCH" lobbies are empty at all times.

Remember most people who have not played the console versions will need time to pick up the game. PM members here and maybe you will get lucky.

Guys, do you think cricinfo has reviewed it? If only another few hundred links were put up.

Anyone know how to edit player? I started career mode, played a couple of matches and I want to edit my player a bit. How?

You can't edit anything about the career once the career is started - including the appearance of your player.

Users who are viewing this thread