Post your questions about the game here!

I was thinking of starting a career, but I do would like to bowl at times, not too much , but just a few overs a few innings. I would at the same time not like to bowl at all.

Will it be possible if I do that if I start as a 'Batsman'. Failing this what is the best setting to start with.

ya you would sometimes be called to roll you r arm in t20 and odi's no so much in test if you are a pure batsman in the top 4

If you start a career as a Batman, do you get to bowl

I would like to bowl a few overs in career mode, not too much as I find bowling long spells tiring. I would like to bowl a few overs, as it is fun, but too much gets tiring.

If I start as a batman, how often would I get to bowl, would I get to bowl at all?

it depends on how you bowl to, say my no 4 batsman after not doing much with bat, was thrown the ball suddenly in 30th over, i kept it quiet and i was persisted for 7 more overs, another time, i went for 15 odd runs and was taken off.

----------

mostly you wont be given the ball, it happens less frequently.

Can someone post a review on how the game is like on PC? I already have the console version so I don't have any plans of getting a PC version yet as I am low on budget. I want to know how the game feels, it'll be great work if someone can do that or has done that. :cheers

When my pc sleeps and then i turn it on don bradman 14 shuts itself. and how can i save game in progress without save & exit option.

First of all , thanks alot for developing and supporting the best cricket game ever. Bought the game on Ps3 and PC.

1. Issue might be with my network settings, Please advise which ports need to be open on my network router. I cannot seem to connect to any online games and even it does in 10 attempts, Screen goes black on start.When I host game I can play with users.

Thanks for your support.

There was a post by @HBK619 here the other day on ports for PS3, we're just using the standard ones. On PC we'd also be using the steam standard ports. I'm mobile right now otherwise I'd look it up for you.

If you choose the player (X on the PS3), doesn't that then go through to the skills for that player?

Or is this in something other than the Manage Teams part of the Academy?

I'm referring to team selection screen before the match.

Couple more things that I would like to get some information about:

1) Saving game:
Why is there only an option to save and exit? Why not just save? What if I just want to save and then turn off my PS3 instead of saving and then wait for everything to load before I can shutdown. Or other scenario where i just want to save so that I don't lose my progress and then come back to the game later (keeping it paused)

2) Simulate session:
When playing in career mode, there are two options to simulate, one is to simulate to the career player and other to simulate the innings but when using simulate inning, it only simulate a single over and then starts the game again with my player bowling. What if I don't want to bowl at all with my player and just simulate the innings so that I can just bat?? Why is there no option to do that?

Last edited:
Cheats on Bradman 14

Hello all,

For those that are interested in cheat etc, are there any you can use and if so what are they?

Every major game has cheat codes. wanted to find out if this does

I'm referring to team selection screen before the match.

Couple more things that I would like to get some information about:

1) Saving game:
Why is there only an option to save and exit? Why not just save? What if I just want to save and then turn off my PS3 instead of saving and then wait for everything to load before I can shutdown. Or other scenario where i just want to save so that I don't lose my progress and then come back to the game later (keeping it paused)

2) Simulate session:
When playing in career mode, there are two options to simulate, one is to simulate to the career player and other to simulate the innings but when using simulate inning, it only simulate a single over and then starts the game again with my player bowling. What if I don't want to bowl at all with my player and just simulate the innings so that I can just bat?? Why is there no option to do that?
Start a career as a batsman only?

Surely though that's the whole point of career mode - you choose what you want to do (bat & or bowl) then actually go and do it?

tbh a zero gravity cheat would be pretty fun. you normally got that and big head mode, and we've already got one of those!

Start a career as a batsman only?

Surely though that's the whole point of career mode - you choose what you want to do (bat & or bowl) then actually go and do it?

Starting another career is besides the point. I already have a career as an all rounder and I mostly play with both but sometime I do want just to bat and not bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread