Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Could I get an avy of Ben Foster in Man Utd jersey, not a manip, with textures like the latest one

Urmm.. If you are talking about the Shane Warne avy, it is a manip.

Heya Pranav you might have noticed that I'm using one of your avatars which you made when you fist started your graphics thread, so I hope that's alright with you. :D

BTW Congratulations on reaching your century (100 pages) :p

Thanks mate. Although, I'd like to say, there are many better avatars around the thread for you to use. ;)

Btw how many different pics can we have for one sig?

It depends. I can incorporate 2 'frames' without any loss of quality. But when it tends to get more, the quality decreases.

I congratulate you not, because I'm using the Australia style, and you only have 38 pages on that

:p

Good stuff mate, KIU

stop letting him get all the Warne avatars!!! :crying he took the last 1 and this 1! make him take it OFF!

i am using that any ways!! :mad:

Whats the big deal, "Sharing is Caring"

Btw there is no law that you cant have the same avatars.

stop letting him get all the Warne avatars!!! :crying he took the last 1 and this 1! make him take it OFF!

LOL, a day ago you got your Tamim ava. And seeing that Warne avvy, I just couldn't resist to change mine.

i dont like the Tamim 1. for some reason he gets lazy on my request! :(

Whats the big deal, "Sharing is Caring"

Btw there is no law that you cant have the same avatars.

LOL, a day ago you got your Tamim ava. And seeing that Warne avvy, I just couldn't resist to change mine.

i dont like the Tamim 1. for some reason he gets lazy on my request! :(

Lol. :p

Don't worry McLovin, I'll make you a warne avatar soon. :)

Callum's Request :

nzpl3.jpg

^^^
Another good one Pranav! Thinking about getting a new ava. Going to the 1st Page!

i was looking for a animated one... Could you make one...like i you have free time...???

Users who are viewing this thread