V1
29vavwo.jpg

V2
1gkkly.jpg

V3
2ur8op2.jpg

V4
or1fk9.jpg

V1 is fantastic. I'll post properly in about half an hour. I'm playing Cricket 05 at the moment lol. POST RESERVED :p.

Fantastic work mate. V1 is superb. Everything is so elegant and clean. Just work on the render effects. It looks a little low quality so it could've done with a bit of blur. The brushes are great. The text, although normally I wouldn't like, is great. It goes really well with the sig. Great stuff mate :).

Last edited:
V1 is fantastic. I'll post properly in about half an hour. I'm playing Cricket 05 at the moment lol. POST RESERVED :p.

Fantastic work mate. V1 is superb. Everything is so elegant and clean. Just work on the render effects. It looks a little low quality so it could've done with a bit of blur. The brushes are great. The text, although normally I wouldn't like, is great. It goes really well with the sig. Great stuff mate :).
Thanks mani

Any other comments? :)

ya one more comment...
fantastic sig there pranav, i must say u put everything together quite well, the background and the text are the best part, the render effects seem ok but could be improved...
overall 8.5/10

Awesome Wally yaar

Love the cloudy thing under his feet
The text is a only letdown...

great wally there, i love the bg especially...the idea of blending the render with the clouds was great, but in some places the clouds and the bg does not blend properly but it looks fine though....the render could have done with a bit more effects, but its not to much of a problem...the text however is a little unsuitable....and i don't know whether its my screen or is the render a bit over contrasted?

well allover 8/10..kiu

amzing wallpaper man..everything is amzing besides i htink u could off chosed a better font but amzing overall :clap

Freaki Awesome !!
Your work seems better every time i see it
one major request
1 Kolkata Knight Riders Wallpaper
1 KKR Sig
1 KKR Avvy

But do it before the ipl starts
Please!

Could you do me an Arshavin wallpaper and an Arsenal badge avvie please

I'll give reps.

Users who are viewing this thread