Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Dhoni one is brilliant, Nice and simple and doesn't really have an negative points. The Zaheer one is too blue imo, Good burshes used though.

Salman Butt :

14ne0y0nn6.jpg

My entery for battle #6.

Nice, i see you have used the same style for the one used for Shikar Dhawan. I really like that thing you have used in the middle of the two renders...KUTGW :thumbs

Yeah, you've made a really nice style. The textures used in that pakistani sig look fantastic. Just remember never be afraid to do something a little different even when using the same style. Maybe add different type of lighting for example so people dont get bored of the one style if you use it too much. kiu! :)

Yeah, you've made a really nice style. The textures used in that pakistani sig look fantastic. Just remember never be afraid to do something a little different even when using the same style. Maybe add different type of lighting for example so people dont get bored of the one style if you use it too much. kiu! :)
As you have seen, I used this style previously on Dhawan sig. Now I used it on Butt.I used it with variations. I added a double render to it. Also used some more textures. If Ikeep posting ditto copy of my sigs with another render whats the use? I follow a style more than once with some variations. :)

Thats really nice again! You are getting better with every Sig! Nice use of colours and great text.

tendulkar sig is amazing!!
great work on it, bg seems great, fine use of textures, render blends well, the effects are nice, text is good enough, and border seems ok too...
overall 9/10, i think this could be possibly, perhaps, maybe, most probably, your best...

Some parts I absolutely love. The left hand side is excellent. The text is fine, no problems. I think you should work the render effects, make it darker IMO. You overdid the left hand side with the white. The sig needs some light textures to make it look nicer. Good effort though.

I agree with Mani. The left hand side is awesome. Great colours and use of textures but the right hand side is overdone with the white. The text is alrite and the render is nice. kiu.

tendulkar sig is amazing!!
great work on it, bg seems great, fine use of textures, render blends well, the effects are nice, text is good enough, and border seems ok too...
overall 9/10, i think this could be possibly, perhaps, maybe, most probably, your best...

Some parts I absolutely love. The left hand side is excellent. The text is fine, no problems. I think you should work the render effects, make it darker IMO. You overdid the left hand side with the white. The sig needs some light textures to make it look nicer. Good effort though.

I agree with Mani. The left hand side is awesome. Great colours and use of textures but the right hand side is overdone with the white. The text is alrite and the render is nice. kiu.

fantastic sig, amazing. You are in a definite intermediate spot and who knows. In a few months time maybe even expert. Your use and knowledge of textures and text are amazing. I applaud:clap:clap:clap you well done

Thanks for all the comments. You rarely get comments from members of your quality on PC :)

Users who are viewing this thread