Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Nice. Probably try to curve the 'Sachin Tendulkar' text so that its exactly parallel to the bat. :)

Great work done on all the siggys , last one of sachin is great example of color toning and lights effect

Amit Mishra

udasntitled1yy9.jpg

i like the idea here, n1 mate the slice on the right is too big IMO, good work dude KUI

Cool stuff here Pranav. All is good except for the colour of swirland the text, I think gold may have suited it instead...

Sehwag is excellent, brilliant lighting, Perhaps ecnhance the text somehow though...With Gambhir again it is very good but maybe put the render over the brushes...

Sehwag is excellent, brilliant lighting, Perhaps ecnhance the text somehow though...With Gambhir again it is very good but maybe put the render over the brushes...
Well, I didn't use a render. I made both of them as manips.

Last edited:
those are some classic manips mate....kiu
maybe you could do something with the text, its too simple...
and i don't like the color on gambhir's sig, maybe you can change the colour to something brighter like something blueish or a better yellow...

those are some classic manips mate....kiu
maybe you could do something with the text, its too simple...
and i don't like the color on gambhir's sig, maybe you can change the colour to something brighter like something blueish or a better yellow...
Thanks mate. I have noted what you've said. :)

VVS Laxman

93114ah3.jpg

C+C? :)

Laxman one is good, but improvement can be made. Good placement of render and good BG effects but perhaps rub out some of the brushes on Laxman, especially his face.

Chawla one of your best, Brilliant placement of the image/render and great use of that swirl brush - you have improved on using it since the last time. The florals ae very well placed and right choice of colour this time.

KUTGW :thumbs

P.s What is the exact name of that swirl brush? Also a tip on the manips, tub out any unwanted effects...

Laxman one is good, but improvement can be made. Good placement of render and good BG effects but perhaps rub out some of the brushes on Laxman, especially his face.

Chawla one of your best, Brilliant placement of the image/render and great use of that swirl brush - you have improved on using it since the last time. The florals ae very well placed and right choice of colour this time.

KUTGW :thumbs

P.s What is the exact name of that swirl brush? Also a tip on the manips, tub out any unwanted effects...
Thanks mate :)

The brush I use is one in the magicalspirals.

Nice chawla sig but it lacks an "omph" factor. Maybe try add some contrast and make the edges a little darker. Nice brush though. Maybe try some selective colouring too. kiu mate, your improving heaps! :)

Users who are viewing this thread