Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
a banner for my downloads thread please. Include a bat (one of mine and C07 bat) and a player with the aussie kit on (C07 player)

Placement in Chanderpaul and Clarke siggys are perfect. Once again, You've proved how you are improving in blending the render with the background. On the downside, The text placement in the Clarke siggy is not the best and it is almost impossible to read. Good simple effects on the Chanderpaul text.

On the wally's, Once again the text is quite poor, IMO some plain and bold text would look better on the Sachin one. On Gilly, Nice render to go with the background and decent render effects. Although I don't really get the weird spirally thing behind Gilly...

Chanderpaul - 8/10
Clarke - 7.5/10

Sachin - 7.5/10
Gilly - 7/10

KUTGW :thumbs

Thanks mate for the big reply.It must have taken some time to type that ;)

a banner for my downloads thread please. Include a bat (one of mine and C07 bat) and a player with the aussie kit on (C07 player)

Sure thing mate.
btw, do you want the player to be a batsmen or a bowler ? :D

Here are is the set of Avatar & Signature that I am using

2671833c3405c59411cbe415f36a975b303d92c.jpg

26718347e4c608bca8e07d823ba737bff73e928.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm. Ronaldinho is too red. I suggest maybe use some different coloured brushes/textures. Brilliant CO7 Banner, Great text, Great Render placement and great background. KUTGW :thumbs

Try to get a bit more creative around the text instead of just having the word steyn do something around it spice it up to look good, also maybe something to blend the render to the bg, nice effort though

BUT

HE

IS

CRAP

:p

Thats really is a nice animation and nice Ganguly sig in it. Well done 9/10 :thumbs

I actually really like this
remove animation so poeple can see the greatnss fo longer :P

the fractals work well, it gives good depth, colour and effect

Users who are viewing this thread