Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Thanks pranav although I don't think i'll be using it as KBC has made something else:)

You've also asked me to make EAPL banner for you. Request it only from one person because you're going to use only one. Don't waste other artworks...

In my opinoon, you won't get a better one than Pranav's.....:)

Thanks mate . its Classic but its Really Good :hpraise:)

Welcome. :)

Thanks for using my cut,it will lot more nice if you remove the phenom and write the deadman.

I didn't save the psd for this one. Sorry.

They're nice Pranav, the only things I do not like is the text on the De Villiers sig and the text on the Banner. Apart from that good work.

Cheers for the adivce. :)

Loving the work you've done on recent request esp. on EAPL banner.It is very neat and nice. Just fix the spelling of "Australian".

Thanks. But again, I didn't save the psd.

Really fantastic mate.....thank you again ...:hpraise

really awesome!!!!

That Looks Awesome mate ......:)

Thanks. :)

hey pranav my request...???:help:help

I'll be doing it soon.

thers is only one word for all u work...AMAZING KIU :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Thanks. :)

Thanks pranav although I don't think i'll be using it as KBC has made something else:)

No worries. KBC did make a better one. So I suppose you should definately use his's. :)

You've also asked me to make EAPL banner for you. Request it only from one person because you're going to use only one. Don't waste other artworks...

In my opinoon, you won't get a better one than Pranav's.....:)

Thanks. But as I said KBC definately made a better one. So he should use the one that KBC made.

Ridhs Request :

Ganguly.jpg

A Difficult Request..

Hey Pranav! Could you make an animated siggy. On each of the animations, i would like a different West Indian legends picture on it with there name. Some of the Legends I would like to have are: Sir Viv Richards, Brian Lara, Micheal Holding, Malcolm Marshall, Desmond Haynes, Gordon Greenidge, Clive Lloyd, Joel Garner, Andy Roberts, Curtly Ambrose, Courtney Walsh, etc.The first animation should say "Calypso Cricket" and then in a smaller font underneath that put "West Indies = Dominance" I'm not sure how many animations you can put on one siggy but if you can, try to put all of them. Thanks!

Wow!Awesome work mate it could have been much better if you could have add some effects in pics but accept that great work.

Heya Pranav, can you make me a siggy with Phil Hughes AND Mitchell Johnson in it? Thanks heaps.;)

Pranav I really like your current Ava and Sig, nice lighting and good positioning.

Im liking that animated siggy.The best part of it is the slide which shows calypso cricket.KIU Pranav.

The current one and the one you had before are really one of your best work! the text :clap

Users who are viewing this thread