Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Nice, but....

I could only get 4 frames under PC limit. So here it is :

Untitled-4.gif

Hey man it's real nice but I asked you to put the names for each of the cricketers! And if you plan to redo it, I wouldn't mind some effects for each of them. (By the way the Lara one is the BEST) Thanks.

Pranav I really like your current Ava and Sig, nice lighting and good positioning.

Im liking that animated siggy.The best part of it is the slide which shows calypso cricket.KIU Pranav.

The current one and the one you had before are really one of your best work! the text :clap

Thanks guys!

Hey man it's real nice but I asked you to put the names for each of the cricketers! And if you plan to redo it, I wouldn't mind some effects for each of them. (By the way the Lara one is the BEST) Thanks.

I didn't save the psd. So, I will not be able to edit it.

Guys, this is something I made for my team in PCPL :

BB1.png

BB2.png

Comments?

Thanks.

Made all of them in 15 minutes. :p

MichaelOwen.png

Ballack.png

fabregas2.png
Nice use of the vector textures on the first one.On the third sig,well the bg texture could have been shrinked a little.The lines are very large imo.Ballack is nice too.The rings around the text dont impress me much though.Nice work for a 15 min effort.KIU mate.

Your stuff is amazing, that opening post is like magic.

Can you make me a Marcus North/Callum Ferguson sig like how you've done Off Cutters sig with Mitchell Johnson and Phillip Hughes?

Last edited:
Nice use of the vector textures on the first one.On the third sig,well the bg texture could have been shrinked a little.The lines are very large imo.Ballack is nice too.The rings around the text dont impress me much though.Nice work for a 15 min effort.KIU mate.

Thanks.

Really good sigs mate ......
Request can you make me Miroslav Klose Ava and Sig ..:)

Sure.

Your stuff is amazing, that opening post is like magic.

Can you make me a Marcus North/Callum Ferguson sig like how you've done Off Cutters sig with Mitchell Johnson and Phillip Hughes?

Sure.

Sorry for not responding for a long time. I'll be working on those requests soon. :)

Also add to it a Callum Ferguson Avatar to match with my current Hilfy avatar and also make another avatar saying 'Two Rising Stars' so I can put it into an animation (or you can, I don't care)

Users who are viewing this thread