Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
Kolse ava and sig :

Kloseava.jpg

Klose.jpg

Neat sig. Just do the blur a bit less, for the depth of field. I'm afraid the text doesn't go well. Put an inner glow just enough to lighten up the text.

Try new things, You've been doing the text style for a long time, will be fun.

KIU.

Recent Requests :

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-1-2.gif

Note : The 'Hilfenhaus' frame in the ava is made by KBC. I've just incorporated it in the ava as requested by Covvy.

That's awesome work mate. Could you quickly try a different version for the Hilfy avatar, just to see what one goes better with it, thanks.

Request:-Can you make a Sourav Ganguly Wallpaper with 1280*800,With fire effect,as you made fo shane watson sig?

Request:-Can you make a Sourav Ganguly Wallpaper with 1280*800,With fire effect,as you made fo shane watson sig?

Nah, I am quite busy now. So I am not taking this request atm.

Thanks Pranav, thats awesome.

I'll be using it.

Welcome.

That's awesome work mate. Could you quickly try a different version for the Hilfy avatar, just to see what one goes better with it, thanks.

That frame looks good imo. It goes with the 3rd frame. I think you should stick with it.

Neat sig. Just do the blur a bit less, for the depth of field. I'm afraid the text doesn't go well. Put an inner glow just enough to lighten up the text.

Try new things, You've been doing the text style for a long time, will be fun.

KIU.

Cheers. Thanks for the advices as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread