Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
EDIT:Okay man.Saw the original one.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Write the text.Then edit>transform>perspective.Fiddle with the settings and you'll get a 3d effect something similar to this logo.

I`m making you closer to your 1000th Pranav Piinav, sorry nearly misspelled your name again! :facepalm

obese_fat_guy-1.jpg

How the f did you find out that that was me!? (That was me replying to your post) Are you a stalker, Pricknav? :p

Now I really have to go into hiding!

Cheers.

You are still that fat guy with a fat arse! :p

Notice : If anyone, sees this, please leave the 1000th post for me. I'll express my sentiments there. :)

Advanced Congrats,PeePee,Do you really have some sentiments?

Yes it is! :)

Mumbai logo :

Mumbai.png

Wow!!! Another brilliant logo, now can you do the Delhi Dynamites logo?

shantanu_rooney added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

And yeah forgot this..congrats for 1000 posts in the thread, this has been one of the best gfx threads for sure..:hpraise

How the f did you find out that that was me!? (That was me replying to your post) Are you a stalker, Pricknav? :p

Now I really have to go into hiding!

I can tell how people look by just reading their posts. :p

Advanced Congrats,PeePee,Do you really have some sentiments?

Yeah, I do. :p

Wow!!! Another brilliant logo, now can you do the Delhi Dynamites logo?

shantanu_rooney added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

And yeah forgot this..congrats for 1000 posts in the thread, this has been one of the best gfx threads for sure..:hpraise

Thanks mate. And, yeah the request is in. :)

Congrats dude for 1000th post
Itz a great thread..........:hpraise:hpraise

Cheers mate.

Congrats Pranav 100th post.:) Thanks for doing my team logo Mumbai superstars loved it.:)
Cheers.

You mean 1000th, right?. Anyways, thanks mate.

Btw Pranav did you edit THE WWE superstars logo....looks like so!

vickyrox added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

Google Image Result for http://www.sortsofsports.com/storage/wwe-superstars-logo.jpg

Yeah I edited that logo.

Well done Pranav sad you missed out to post in the 1000th place.

2nd best thread in the gfx section! :clap

Cheers mate.

Had to get that out when shan posted, lol.

Congrats Pranav, Well done so far, great consistency. It'll get faster with the journey, and better you get. ;)

Good work, great achievement, keep up the very good work!

:D

Thanks alot KBC. Its because of you I am able to type this post.

1000th Post

Well, it's been a long journey to get here. I'll share how I was able to achieve this in the following post.

I started doing graphics on 06-22-08 with Shane Waston being my first signature. From then, I didn't stop and have produced some amazing works as you all know.

Till date, I've made 62 avatars + 184 signatures + 48 wallpapers + 45 logos + 42 Kits + 38 banners + 25 pre-cuts + 100 miscellaneous artworks. That equals to an astonishing 560 artworks. With more than 60% of them being requests.

In the mean time I managed to give a Signature Tutorial as well. Though, I would have liked to give some more tutorials, but my busy life restricted me to do so.

I've touched various success points in this short period. I came 3rd in the first season of Planet Cricket Graphics Maker of the Week. I also managed to get the second best Graphics Thread in this year's PC Awards. All this in less than 1.5 years.

It took me one long year to reach 500 posts. But, then there was something magical that happened. I reached the next 500 posts in less than 3 months.

Also this is only the 7th thread in the Graphics forum which has managed to reach 1000 posts.

It's all because of the Requests I get. They have really grown me as a graphics maker. I wish to get more requests in the near future and would like to do them as fast as I can.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats Pranav 100th post.:) Thanks for doing my team logo Mumbai superstars loved it.:)

Cheers.

Well done Pranav sad you missed out to post in the 1000th place.

2nd best thread in the gfx section! :clap

Users who are viewing this thread