Pranav's Graphics Thread

What am I best at?

• Total voters
There you go Pranav, I'll leave the 999th official reply for you. :)

Aye, no body talks until our genius posts. :D

Had to get that out when shan posted, lol.

Congrats Pranav, Well done so far, great consistency. It'll get faster with the journey, and better you get. ;)

Good work, great achievement, keep up the very good work!

:D

You can read the 1000th post here.

1000th Post

Well, it's been a long journey to get here. I'll share how I was able to achieve this in the following post.

I started doing graphics on 06-22-08 with Shane Waston being my first signature. From then, I didn't stop and have produced some amazing works as you all know.

Till date, I've made 62 avatars + 184 signatures + 48 wallpapers + 45 logos + 42 Kits + 38 banners + 25 pre-cuts + 100 miscellaneous artworks. That equals to an astonishing 560 artworks. With more than 60% of them being requests.

In the mean time I managed to give a Signature Tutorial as well. Though, I would have liked to give some more tutorials, but my busy life restricted me to do so.

I've touched various success points in this short period. I came 3rd in the first season of Planet Cricket Graphics Maker of the Week. I also managed to get the second best Graphics Thread in this year's PC Awards. All this in less than 1.5 years.

It took me one long year to reach 500 posts. But, then there was something magical that happened. I reached the next 500 posts in less than 3 months.

Also this is only the 7th thread in the Graphics forum which has managed to reach 1000 posts.

It's all because of the Requests I get. They have really grown me as a graphics maker. I wish to get more requests in the near future and would like to do them as fast as I can.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Hey congrats man.. u deserve these all post.. its just hats off... :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

a request....
pp, can you please make a siggy of this image?
INDIAN HEXALEAGUE
for my league?
PLEASE....

zaxotes added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

btw, congrats for reaching 1000:clap:clap:clap

Congrats Pranav,You deserve it.

560 works, a great thing pranav. :) But it's only a beginning, Now you made up your base, you can step forth and take up bigger challenges. Improve your skills at various media, not just at signatures, avatars, and the forum stuff. I'm sure that'll double your experience than from what you can gain doing over the stuff you did till now. Great expectations are upon you, and you'd do what you've done and proved. :)

P.S. I'm actually grinning, can't stop it really because the first signature you've done has my texture in it. I'm proud! :D :cool: . Keep it up boy, you're on a high! :)

Users who are viewing this thread