• Total voters
Congrats Pranav:thumbs

Well done man, you really are a great GFX
P.S Your first Watson sig is crap :p
:clap

Well done, you really are a great GFX maker

Oh shut up! :p

Haha, nice post there pranav. All the best! :D

Hey congrats man.. u deserve these all post.. its just hats off... :hpraise:hpraise:hpraise:hpraise

Well done Pranav ( I spelt it right! OMFG!) 1500 next aye? ;)

I think it'll be 2k before you know it:D

Congrats Pranav:happy

Congratulations Pranav. may u be a more successful Gfx maker

560 works, a great thing pranav. :) But it's only a beginning, Now you made up your base, you can step forth and take up bigger challenges. Improve your skills at various media, not just at signatures, avatars, and the forum stuff. I'm sure that'll double your experience than from what you can gain doing over the stuff you did till now. Great expectations are upon you, and you'd do what you've done and proved. :)

P.S. I'm actually grinning, can't stop it really because the first signature you've done has my texture in it. I'm proud! :D :cool: . Keep it up boy, you're on a high! :)

Congrats man...:clap

Congrats mate...KIU :):hpraise

Cheers everyone!

I'll start doing the requests tomorrow.

Starting with the requests, here is the IIH signature :

IndianLeague.jpg

great siggy mate

excellent mate..your downloads are the best in this whole graphic forum by my view.:p:p

No. Good wally, but Pretty much plain i guess. Not your best. Some things you can do to cover up or 'enhance' (Graphic Language;p) the wallpaper.

You could've done lot of things within the style, You scaled up the bokeh textures, and they're unconditionally softened or blurred, and you used the original sized textures around the render, but they're sharp, and what you could've done is blurred them up too. So the look doesn't fail to continue with the flow. If you get me.

Second, the render is too masked, you know mate, you might've left it till the hands, but it's too squeezed into his body, not leaving a good sign. If you could've blended it more, it would lessen the rawness in the render.

Background, no complaints, it's the big setup for the wallpaper, good color combination, Backgrounds don't become a weakness when you get better with graphics, but still, a very good job there.

Text, well, Go, try and experiment! :D That's the way! Try new fonts, the text have been too formal, a curvise text of "Dirk nannes", then a tall, elegant text like orator, for example, of "The rising star" under the cursive text works very well.

The whites are okay, but don't push in much blacks when the white is playing good in the wallpaper, i guess you know it, but the rectangles around the rising star could've been in the tints, somewhere near yellowish-white, same to the "dirk nannes" text's drop shadow, the blacks don't work out, keep and use the idea of drop shadow to make something stand out, i guess you did what i'm saying, but you used them in the intention in a way to distinguish the colors from the background, isn't it? :D Two tricks to beauty, don't over brighten or over glow, and don't darken, deep.

Good work, ain't bad at all. But could be a loot better. Take a look back at your previous works, that can inspire self, sometimes! :p :D

Keep it up, hope you don't mind the long posts, Okay, just want to see you better! :D

No. Good wally, but Pretty much plain i guess. Not your best. Some things you can do to cover up or 'enhance' (Graphic Language;p) the wallpaper.

You could've done lot of things within the style, You scaled up the bokeh textures, and they're unconditionally softened or blurred, and you used the original sized textures around the render, but they're sharp, and what you could've done is blurred them up too. So the look doesn't fail to continue with the flow. If you get me.

Second, the render is too masked, you know mate, you might've left it till the hands, but it's too squeezed into his body, not leaving a good sign. If you could've blended it more, it would lessen the rawness in the render.

Background, no complaints, it's the big setup for the wallpaper, good color combination, Backgrounds don't become a weakness when you get better with graphics, but still, a very good job there.

Text, well, Go, try and experiment! :D That's the way! Try new fonts, the text have been too formal, a curvise text of "Dirk nannes", then a tall, elegant text like orator, for example, of "The rising star" under the cursive text works very well.

The whites are okay, but don't push in much blacks when the white is playing good in the wallpaper, i guess you know it, but the rectangles around the rising star could've been in the tints, somewhere near yellowish-white, same to the "dirk nannes" text's drop shadow, the blacks don't work out, keep and use the idea of drop shadow to make something stand out, i guess you did what i'm saying, but you used them in the intention in a way to distinguish the colors from the background, isn't it? :D Two tricks to beauty, don't over brighten or over glow, and don't darken, deep.

Good work, ain't bad at all. But could be a loot better. Take a look back at your previous works, that can inspire self, sometimes! :p :D

Keep it up, hope you don't mind the long posts, Okay, just want to see you better! :D

Surely, I've gained a lot just by reading that post. Cheers.

Did you really read it? :p
Quality post :clap

Yes, I did read it indeed.

Can you reupload the Mumbai and Chennai logo you made. I think you deleted them.

I've deleted them accidently while deleting other stuff. Sorry I didn't save thier copy. Also, I've been getting really busy lately. So, I won't be able to make your logos.

Kohli ava :

UntitleFHFGd-1.jpg

Yes, I did read it indeed.

I've deleted them accidently while deleting other stuff. Sorry I didn't save thier copy. Also, I've been getting really busy lately. So, I won't be able to make your logos.

Kohli ava :

UntitleFHFGd-1.jpg

No probs mate, :)

Users who are viewing this thread